HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 04, 2001, 09:29 PM
Australia, ACT, Kambah
Joined Feb 2001
3,266 Posts
First flight in 21 years - thanks PEC

Today I had my first RC flight in 21 years, thanks to Darwin Garrison and Pat Mattes and their Push-E-Cat.

It's been fun to build, absolutely standard as per the V3 kit and instructions, and it came out right on the money for weight and CG.

One shaky test glide, then another where it just seemed to want to keep going, so what the heck, lets see if the motor does anything. An easy launch and she just climbed away. The hardest thing was getting it to come down.

I think what impressed me most was that I didn't have to make any trim changes or control surface adjustments-the aircraft just flew beautifully.

So thanks for a wonderful design and a great kit and making that first flight after so long so easy and so much fun!!
scirocco is online now Find More Posts by scirocco
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 04, 2001, 11:40 PM
Senior Member ??
Southern California, USA
Joined Sep 2001
388 Posts
Congratulations!

Welcome back. I also just got started again after 20 years away. Just like riding a bike eh?
ETKing is offline Find More Posts by ETKing