HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 01, 2012, 11:10 AM
Huge member!
Pawtucket R.I.
Joined May 2008
479 Posts
Help!
Hobby king hello!!! Hello!!!! ??????

Ive bee a customer of HK for years and have had a few minor problems but now it looks like theres no way to actually contact them.I recently ordered the Durafly 6ch Corsair,it arrived in a foam box,no outer cardboard box just a smashed up foam box with blue foam sticking out from it all taped up. There was a sticker stuck to the mangled box saying refuse if damaged,I did. Ive spent the past days trying to contact them thru live chat and the 800# ,Ive wasted roughly 5 hours of my time waiting for the "live chat" and someone to answer the phone!!!!!!!! So now I have to get my CCard Co. to refund me my $ if they can. This is service? Does anyone know of a way you can actuall talk to someone at HK? I work and its not like I can just sit there all day waiting for live chat or the 800# to pickup.Ill spend my $ somewhere else from now on. Too bad I was really looking forward to getting the Lancaster bomber but I guess not.Is it me?? Brutus
BRUTUS2238 is offline Find More Posts by BRUTUS2238
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 01, 2012, 11:23 AM
United States, CA, Ventura
Joined May 2010
216 Posts
Take a bit a look through some of the posts here and you will unfortunately find that it is not just you. Look through the posts that are of the same nature as yours and you will begin to see a trend. You may also get a pretty good idea of who will respond to you telling you to go to the hk support forum or other such things. Best of luck to you is about all I could offer unfortunately.
weimer20 is offline Find More Posts by weimer20
Old Apr 01, 2012, 01:01 PM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
20,807 Posts
I don't think anything is going to happen till that "Refused" package gets back to Hong Kong and is inspected by HK personnel.
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy
Old Apr 02, 2012, 04:03 PM
Suspended Account
New Zealand, Waikato, Hamilton
Joined Aug 2005
2,432 Posts
I have found them very difficult to contact and when there is a problem forget it the people at the live chat never give you and sensible help
NZ_Nitro is offline Find More Posts by NZ_Nitro
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jun 07, 2012, 01:27 AM View Post
strongwind
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Over-competition). Show it to me anyway.