HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by noppita, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 01, 2012, 12:25 PM
Spain
Joined Jan 2010
457 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by noppita View Post
Doblao

ok, Psycho4Quad fail to reply my email and not post response in the rcg. so the next offer go to Doblao and i check the shipping cost to Spain, is 18 dollar, so the total is 38 us dollars for this used quad.

if yes, pay to paypal blueskyseller@hotmail.com

and email me at noppita@hotmail.com

if not, go to the next one
Money sent...n.29T62079KB076705D paypal
Will send mail later...PITA from mobile

Reason of ranting...probably a bit tired of spanish way of delay things... I know...sabai...sabai...but I'm trapped in here ( Spain) and if don't push bussiness never get done.
Saludos,
Jose
Doblao is offline Find More Posts by Doblao
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 01, 2012, 12:42 PM
Joined Jul 2009
2,190 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
ok, frame go to Doblao

payment received.

Doblao, please send email to noppita@hotmail.com for your full name and address

sabai sabai

thank you everyone. please check back. i have both used tested frame and new frame. the price should be low.

thank you.
noppita is offline Find More Posts by noppita
Old Apr 01, 2012, 12:48 PM
Joined Jul 2009
2,190 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
mkatzapov, it is gone, but i have some other used tested frame and new frame. i will post later.

thank you everyone
noppita is offline Find More Posts by noppita
Closed Thread