HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 31, 2012, 09:36 AM
Closed Account
Joined Mar 2012
508 Posts
Discussion
450 trex clone throttle/rudder question

i have a storm 430 which is a trex 450se v2 copy. on the left stick if i move it left or right it does not come back to center like it should.i hae to move the stick each time to get it to be center.i know this can't be right. anyone know how to fix this??????????
stormheli is offline Find More Posts by stormheli
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 31, 2012, 11:19 AM
This we'll defend
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined May 2011
66 Posts
This is based on what mode your gyro is in. Sounds like it is in Heading Hold mode (which is should be). Heading hold means that the gyro will try to hold the heading it was last put at. On the ground, if you give it left rudder input, it will continue giving left rudder input even after you let off the sticks until it gets to the orientation that it was told to.

Having your gyro in Rate Mode would make the rudder go back to neutral after rudder inputs. You can fly a heli in this mode, but it will be a bit more difficult because your tail will drift a bit.
Libtekguy is offline Find More Posts by Libtekguy