HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Mr Kamikaze, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 31, 2012, 06:57 AM
I'm torquing to you!
Wattle Grove NSW Australia
Joined Nov 2006
7,446 Posts
Discussion
Piaget in the front yard

I mounted a video camera to an old motorbike helmet so hopefully I can start getting more video of my flights. Here's my first attempt with it Piaget in the front yard.

Piaget in the front yard (3 min 4 sec)
Mr Kamikaze is offline Find More Posts by Mr Kamikaze
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Hucking my Katana MX
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 31, 2012, 10:20 AM
Got the Slickness
Seattle, WA
Joined Jul 2010
2,521 Posts
Wow.... nice weather! You ought to check out the weather report for Seattle, Washington here in the states.

I read your description of the camera mount, and I wonder what the neighbors that dont really know about our hobby (ie addiction) are thinking when they look at you with the helmet flying....
gabrielisrael is offline Find More Posts by gabrielisrael
Old Mar 31, 2012, 12:12 PM
I'm torquing to you!
Wattle Grove NSW Australia
Joined Nov 2006
7,446 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielisrael View Post
Wow.... nice weather! You ought to check out the weather report for Seattle, Washington here in the states.

I read your description of the camera mount, and I wonder what the neighbors that dont really know about our hobby (ie addiction) are thinking when they look at you with the helmet flying....
Rain, rain and more rain?!

My neighbours see me come and go in strange weather (very windy for my slope flying) and at strange hours (6:30 am Sundays to the powered flight field), and often see into my garage with about 15 planes of different types and sizes all over the place. They definitely know it's an addiction!
Mr Kamikaze is offline Find More Posts by Mr Kamikaze
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Hucking my Katana MX