HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 31, 2012, 09:22 PM
United States, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Apr 2011
210 Posts
I have the same frustration with Hobbypartz. I like their Sky Lipos and I'd order more but they've been out of stock for months! Then, I get e-mails of sales and 5% off codes.....but for what? There's hardly anything heli batteries in stock!!
Allan Gibbs is offline Find More Posts by Allan Gibbs
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 31, 2012, 11:38 PM
My other addiction!
Marysville, Ca., US
Joined Jan 2007
1,713 Posts
Xheli and hobbypartz and the others like them remind me of the Sam's Clubs and Costcos here in the western US. If you are looking for something specific, you usually are out of luck. What they have in stock is whatever they just got a good deal on a container full. When it's gone, they don't really care if they can get more, it's just on to the next container.
norcalheli is offline Find More Posts by norcalheli
Old Aug 28, 2012, 11:25 AM
Joined Aug 2012
4 Posts
Off the subject.lol

Floatingspirals
Joined Aug 2012
1 Posts
K I just got a 9097 n haven't been able to get it off the ground. Too windy. So I am trying to learn the controls just above the ground. Working well except now there's a flashing red led on the board in the heli. It reacts for a min then doesn't. Mayb it's outa juice n the flashing red led is it's way of telling me. Does anyone know what is means??? The book at came with it may as well be in a foreign language and its not very descriptive. I'm going to charge it n take it out tomm. I'll post results of tomms flight. Any answers and or suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks Dave
Floatingspirals is offline Find More Posts by Floatingspirals
Old Aug 28, 2012, 04:26 PM
Need More PURPLE !!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Aug 2012
3,705 Posts
Ahhhh float...Ya need to learn how to navigate the forums..Curious how the heck did you find this old thread to post your question on ? 9097 is a co-axe heli..try that section for better help.
Dejavu*Xion is offline Find More Posts by Dejavu*Xion
Old Aug 28, 2012, 06:35 PM
Don't take any wooden nickels
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Mar 2012
2,218 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracus View Post
I just checked for myself and could only find a hand full of EXI parts out of stock and all EXI helis are in stock.
I find MOST of their exi parts out of stock actually. Anything you'd actually need to replace on a regular basis. They have always been like this since I got into the hobby.
finguz is online now Find More Posts by finguz