HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Ohmic, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 10:56 PM
USA
Joined Jan 2002
4,861 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Sold
FMA Cellpro Multi4 Charger

I have two of these identical charger setups I'm selling. Both chargers are in mint condition. Original owner and both come with everything shown in the photo. The adapter board is the Thunder Power/Poly Quest (TP/PQ) adapter board. The other board is the 12" extension cable. I'm also including a charge cord with an Anderson Powerpole on it. Also included, but not shown in the photos is a JST PA pigtail so you can your own charge lead with your own connector. The charger input cord also has an Anderson Powerpole connector on it. Original box and manual included.

$60 for each charger shipped in the 48 states.
or
$115 for both chargers shipped in the 48 states.

PayPal available with confirmed address.
Sorry, no trades.

PM me with any questions you may have.
Ohmic is online now Find More Posts by Ohmic
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 01, 2012, 09:33 AM
Just Plane Nuts
USA, NC, Southern Pines
Joined Dec 2008
417 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
Interested, PM sent.
Louierc is offline Find More Posts by Louierc