SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by viper5194, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 10:08 PM
Joined Jan 2012
12 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Sold
Blade 120sr Package..... May split off some parts if anyone is interested...

First off I have lots of pics but would rather email them than spend the time resizeing the off my cell phone and uploading them to a host and then posting them here. A lot easier for me to email them to you so if your interested please IM or email me your email addy and I will send you pics. Now to the heli..

Ive got a Blade 120sr with upgrades and lots of spare parts. Will just list them..

120sr RTF, with transmitter. Brand new 5-1 installed, brand new tail boom with new motor installed, RKH carbon fiber main frame, Microheli Swash plate, Extreme motor, Extreme Aluminum rotor head, new stock flybar, stock anti rotation collar, Only thing the heli needs is a new canopy. The green one on it took a nice hit on the nose and smooshed it. Pretty much everything else on the heli is new.

Will sell heli as listed above with two batteries, charger, and transmitter for $130 shipped.

If you would like the entire 120sr package I have, I would like $200 shipped and it would include the above listing plus---------

OR BEST OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

New in bag ------
Rakon Red Flybar $35
Rakon Red Swash Plate $23
Rakon Red Blade Grips $24

Not new in bag but like new------
2x Extreme Aluminum Rotor Heads $10 each
Extra stock mainframe with tailboom, and rotor assembly nearly complete.
Extra charger with AC power supply
5x more batteries
Aluminum Tail Motor Mount

Baggies of parts including------
body grommets
main shafts
links
skids
blades
screws/hardware
battery tray
2x untested tail motors
feather shafts
stock rotor head
Another RKH blade grip with undersized link ball, can be made to work with small oring and link installed backwards.
Another RKH flybar that needs new carbon fiber rods cut, glued, and drilled, all hardware included to rebuild the flybar, you just need the CF rod.

Nearly enough parts to have two complete 120sr helis, or plenty of spares for the new flier. As it sits, the heli flys great.

Any interest pleast email me or IM me your email address and I will send pics. I have plenty of feedback on Ebay and AR15.com under Viper5194
Only selling because I have three 450 clones I need in the air and I need funds to buy parts for them.
viper5194 is offline Find More Posts by viper5194
Last edited by viper5194; Mar 29, 2012 at 11:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread