HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Mar 29, 2012, 07:55 PM
Always Excel >>>
BenHayat's Avatar
United States
Joined Mar 2012
2,269 Posts
Discussion
What's the best RTF QuadCopter for under $500 in US?

Hi guys;

I've been reading lots of posts and searching the net and the more I search the less I come up with a clear result or decision on a QC that is built quality in the form of RTF (as my first QC) and is from here, USA and it's under $500!

I see a lot of guys here with experience. What companies/products would you recommend?

Thank you in advance!
..Ben
BenHayat is online now Find More Posts by BenHayat
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 29, 2012, 08:56 PM
Registered User
Anchorage, AK
Joined Dec 2002
280 Posts
The Witespy VC-450 with Quadrino is probably your best bet. I have the one with the Naza controller and it is an amazing machine! I've never had a Quadrino, but people like it. The Naza will cost you an extra $115. The one with the Quadrino will run you $460. I absolutely LOVE my VC-450. It's great for noobs and you can just keep adding stuff on to it all the time! You'd better get one while they're in stock! These things seem to be in high demand. I had to wait a while to get mine!

http://witespyquad.gostorego.com/qua...d-edition.html
KC10Chief is offline Find More Posts by KC10Chief
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2012, 09:01 PM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,195 Posts
I offer free 2-3 day Priority mail shipping and ship the next business day after order is placed and E-mail a tracking number. I sell the F450 Naza ARF for $470 del->
http://rc-drones.com/dji-450-ARF-NAZA.php
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 29, 2012, 09:01 PM
Always Excel >>>
BenHayat's Avatar
United States
Joined Mar 2012
2,269 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC10Chief View Post
The Witespy VC-450 with Quadrino is probably your best bet. I have the one with the Naza controller and it is an amazing machine! I've never had a Quadrino, but people like it. The Naza will cost you an extra $115. The one with the Quadrino will run you $460. I absolutely LOVE my VC-450. It's great for noobs and you can just keep adding stuff on to it all the time! You'd better get one while they're in stock! These things seem to be in high demand. I had to wait a while to get mine!

http://witespyquad.gostorego.com/qua...d-edition.html
Thank you for your input. Yes, in another thread I asked him some questions and seems to be the best with Naza.

I just want to get a few options before pulling the trigger.

Thanks!
..Ben
BenHayat is online now Find More Posts by BenHayat
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2012, 09:04 PM
Always Excel >>>
BenHayat's Avatar
United States
Joined Mar 2012
2,269 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
I offer free 2-3 day Priority mail shipping and ship the next business day after order is placed and E-mail a tracking number. I sell the F450 Naza ARF for $470 del->
http://rc-drones.com/dji-450-ARF-NAZA.php
Hi Tony;

Thanks for the reply; I'll look at the link for more detail.
BTW, I called you today, you picked up and hanged up on me...

..Ben
BenHayat is online now Find More Posts by BenHayat
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2012, 09:10 PM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHayat View Post
Hi Tony;

Thanks for the reply; I'll look at the link for more detail.
BTW, I called you today, you picked up and hanged up on me...

..Ben
Sorry Ben I would never hang up on someone. The phone disconnected and I dont use a cell phone for my business. I looked at the # after it went dead and it said private sorry couldnt call you back.
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 29, 2012, 09:14 PM
Always Excel >>>
BenHayat's Avatar
United States
Joined Mar 2012
2,269 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
Sorry Ben I would never hang up on someone. The phone disconnected and I dont use a cell phone for my business. I looked at the # after it went dead and it said private sorry couldnt call you back.
No worries man! I was just messing with you.

What Radio model and receiver do you suggest? How about DXi6 radio? and which receiver?

Any video of the 450 & 550?

Thanks!
..Ben
BenHayat is online now Find More Posts by BenHayat
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2012, 09:35 PM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHayat View Post
No worries man! I was just messing with you.

What Radio model and receiver do you suggest? How about DXi6 radio? and which receiver?

Any video of the 450 & 550?

Thanks!
..Ben
If you want to buy a TX/RX once get the DX8 from Amain for $403 after coupon CALPMAR1225 w/free shipping. Right now they are offering that deal with an AR8000,Telemetry and 2 more RX's free that are worth like $130 -> http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...115e-Receivers


No F450 vids yet but have a few F550 vids but with a Wookong-M

DJI F550 w/Wookong-M Hexacopter/MultiCopter/UAV/Drone AP Aerial Photography w/Drift HD 170 Camera (6 min 25 sec)

DJI F550 Flame Wheel Hexacopter/Hex Wookong-M Autoland+GPS Lock AP Aerial Photography (2 min 42 sec)
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 30, 2012, 01:49 AM
Registered User
Anchorage, AK
Joined Dec 2002
280 Posts
Those flamewheels are sweet copters too! For your consideration, here is a video I made the other day with my Witespy VC-450.

Quadcopter Winter Wonderland (5 min 35 sec)
KC10Chief is offline Find More Posts by KC10Chief
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 09, 2013, 11:12 PM
Registered User
Joined Oct 2013
2 Posts
RTF Robot Fourbot - A copter that anyone can fly! first 100 orders are $319

$319 is a deal for a high quality quadcopter like the Fourbot.It is a Indiegogo campaign with 37 days to go. First 100 backers get the RTF quadcopter Fourbot for $319 + $15 for international shipping.

Take a look at the page http://igg.me/at/fourbot/x/4907061



FOURBOT Indiegogo project. (3 min 17 sec)
quadfour1 is offline Find More Posts by quadfour1
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold RTF quadcopter for 350 us dollars noppita Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 10 Feb 12, 2012 04:38 AM
Discussion Solid in the air for under 500.00 Cable Guy Electric Heli Talk 3 Jan 21, 2012 11:07 AM
Question Best QuadCopter motor under ~20$? ravidguy Multirotor Talk 15 Jan 12, 2012 08:28 PM
Discussion What's the best bang for the buck in Gas Engines? daddyrabbit1954 Engines 15 Nov 09, 2011 04:31 AM
Discussion What Is The Best RTF Electric For Under $100??? zdsweet Electric Plane Talk 7 Nov 13, 2009 12:09 AM