realtimerecon is offline Find More Posts by realtimerecon
Old Mar 29, 2012, 03:35 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by realtimerecon View Post
They don't seem to have gotten the memo that increasing production doesn't do any good and in fact reducing it makes you way more money.
MtnGoat is offline Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Old Mar 29, 2012, 03:56 PM
Joined Aug 2011
714 Posts
Interisting that this would be in the news cycle on the day the elimination of tax breaks for 'big oil' were denied.
UlteriorModem is online now Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
Old Mar 29, 2012, 05:00 PM
Joined Mar 2012
0 Posts
What they aren't saying is that the economy would go down the crapper. If people are struggling now, how in the hell would they survive $10.00 gas? Electric rates would go up, food would food would go up, heating your home would skyrocket, and you wouldn't be able to afford to go to work.

What we really need is for Obama to encourage development of OUR resources, not hand out money to Brazil for development of their resources. What kind of logic tells you that is a good idea? Become someone else's best customer when we have our own? Only a liberal could come up with that scheme.
blueburbs is offline Find More Posts by blueburbs
Old Mar 29, 2012, 05:07 PM
Real Time Recon
smith mt. lake VA.
Joined Jan 2007
8,257 Posts
Its all part of the plan
Old Mar 29, 2012, 09:47 PM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,751 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by realtimerecon View Post
Its all part of the plan
Yea , the Republican plan.
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:00 AM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
Euroland
Joined Jan 2004
1,797 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueburbs View Post
What they aren't saying is that the economy would go down the crapper. If people are struggling now, how in the hell would they survive $10.00 gas? Electric rates would go up, food would food would go up, heating your home would skyrocket, and you wouldn't be able to afford to go to work.

What we really need is for Obama to encourage development of OUR resources, not hand out money to Brazil for development of their resources. What kind of logic tells you that is a good idea? Become someone else's best customer when we have our own? Only a liberal could come up with that scheme.

You really dont get it
That is the plan they want. The plan is to put the USA economy in the crapper . It simple really once gasoline hits $10 a gallon more will be unemployed sell their houses sell their cars and GUNS.
Everthing the Obama Puppet does is what his masters the worlds elite tell him to do and he works for those interests not the peoples

Once the economy is broken down they plan to come to round up all all the peoples to go the FEMA EXTERMINATION CAMPS with promises of free food this way hot showers this way they can make them line up for the one way shower to the next world

The Planet is swimming in oil it probably the most abundant stuff after water and air

Proof is My intel on Nigeria a major oil producer basically owned and controlled by the BUSH famly cartel has made it that before 2012 is finished ALL oil production from there will be stopped
WHY you ask simple the sorrounding countries Niger Cameroon Ghana and offshore oil exploration shows the region has probably got 20 to 50 times the oil that Saudia Arabia has and this fact if well known would help cause oil prices to tumble.
So to put the lid on it they are forcing Nigeria a major oil exporter to become a total oil importer in one year.
Then Niger will supply Nigeria with oil .The other countries of West Africa will supply the oil to the world at reduced rates and help keep prices high .Other HUGE oil finds are being stopped and reduced all over the planet so as to kick start the world depression that will allow the government bring in Marshall laws and FEMA EXTERMINATION CAP plan world wide .
As the world FALSE stream media commonly referred to as main stream media is owned by the elites they will massage the information about Nigeria so it wont show up in the western media and you normally would not these facts

ALL THESE OIL HIKES ARE ALL SCAMS MADE TO ROB & KILL YOU ALL WORLDWIDE

RAlf
treehog is offline Find More Posts by treehog
Last edited by treehog; Mar 30, 2012 at 10:08 AM.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:45 AM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,751 Posts
Tin Foil Hats, get your Tin Foil hats right here ladies and gents, buyt em by the dozen, give em to your family and freinds, if you have em. 2.95 each. Tin foil hats, get em while their hot.
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:49 AM
E-flyer since 1981
Joined Oct 2000
1,465 Posts
Americans pay less for gasoline than most people in the world.

This list is a little dated, but it puts the US at #101.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/en...asoline-prices
Michael in Toronto is offline Find More Posts by Michael in Toronto
Old Mar 30, 2012, 11:22 AM
Joined Sep 2010
133 Posts
Come on $10 gas!!!

I hope it gets here by late October 2012.

It's the "change" everyone voted for.

If Barrack Hussein gets re-elected with $10 per gallon gas than America is truly ready for Soviet style, full blown communism.
Gooroo is offline Find More Posts by Gooroo
Old Mar 30, 2012, 11:58 AM
Bicycle clown
Helsinki, Finland
Joined Feb 2010
399 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael in Toronto View Post
Americans pay less for gasoline than most people in the world.

This list is a little dated, but it puts the US at #101.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/en...asoline-prices
We are number five! Ha-haa. Now i think we might be number three or four.
Gas in US is filthy cheap, but it has to be observed against US culture, which is very car-based every way still i think. Though we have our wide backlands too with no public transport. If you are a farmer, living on the countryside, then car is compulsory. In the cities car is not necressary.
Gas now is above nine bucks here. People drive only when it can not be avoided. Many can fill up with their company"s card, it"s a big bonus.
When i was twenty, gas here was 2 bucks per US gallon, Now it"s above nine.
Over 400% in 20 years. And about 80% of it is tax! We get cheap russian oil a plenty, but it"s still taxed to the moon.
Shuffle is offline Find More Posts by Shuffle
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:31 PM
did a reversed Immelman..once.
Novi, Michigan
Joined Nov 2002
2,232 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooroo View Post
Come on $10 gas!!!

I hope it gets here by late October 2012.

It's the "change" everyone voted for.

If Barrack Hussein gets re-elected with $10 per gallon gas than America is truly ready for Soviet style, full blown communism.
..I can see it now...it does make sense...along with those O-care estimates.
SKYPILEIT is offline Find More Posts by SKYPILEIT
Old Mar 30, 2012, 01:06 PM
Now fortified with carbon
Canada, ON, Puslinch
Joined Apr 2010
2,614 Posts
Come on gang.Everybody needs a excuse to ride one of these.

The seat looks spacious enough.
DLGjunkyard is offline Find More Posts by DLGjunkyard
Old Mar 30, 2012, 01:12 PM
Real Time Recon
smith mt. lake VA.
Joined Jan 2007
8,257 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLGjunkyard View Post
Come on gang.Everybody needs a excuse to ride one of these.

The seat looks spacious enough.
With 2 million tractor trailers moving goods in America each & every day,I think your gonna need something a little bigger.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 02:38 PM
USA, CO, Lakewood
Joined Sep 2002
835 Posts
Blaming Obama for high gas prices just shows how stupid a person is. If cultivating more of our own resourses is a matter of national security then why the hell do we allow the exportation of over 300,000 barrals of refined gasoline "A DAY". That's over 16.5 MILLION gallons a day.....Stop that, and I'll let them put an oil well in my back yard.
JoeSantora is offline Find More Posts by JoeSantora