Joined Feb 2000
Multiple models--pics in separate thread
These are listed in the electric thread at
so please go there for details and pictures, but since they are designed as fuel models, I thought I would advertise here as well.
1. Sig Waco ARF
2. Green Models Tiger Moth 30 ARF
3. TF P-51B anniversary kit--SOLD
4. JDB Aerotech F3F combat kit
5. Wacky Waco F3F kit bash, RTF with Saito .72
6. Graupner Extra 300 S
7. KMP Super Chipmunk
8. GP Matt Chapman Eagle 580 Splat color scheme ARF
9. Navigator seaplane ARF, did have a .15 in it. Has servos but they are old and huge and you will want to replace them.
Open to trade offers and can deliver at Toledo or arrange to meet on the way if you are along the route from Washington DC to Toledo. PM me if you have any questions...Pete M
Last edited by pmisuinas; Mar 30, 2012 at 10:56 PM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Help!||TH9X . Need help setting up for multiple models.||gmwahl||Radios||4||Mar 15, 2012 03:04 PM|
|Discussion||two esc's in one channel separate operation||bill the greek||Power Systems||2||Mar 08, 2012 07:11 AM|
|Discussion||ER9x multiple model setup with lp4dsm module||micro_doc||Radios||1||Feb 27, 2012 08:35 AM|
|Discussion||Question for owners of multiple FMS 1400 models||BadClams||Electric Warbirds||8||Jan 28, 2012 01:29 AM|