SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 29, 2012, 12:52 AM
Flight Enthusiast
Ferndale WA
Joined Dec 2006
137 Posts
Discussion
Compatible lipo packs for FMA charger?

I have a FMA Direct Cell Pro Rev-olution 4S charger and I would like to see a current list of the lipo pack manufacturers that have connectors that will fit my charger adapter card. Here is the info off of the adapter card.

"For GP Power Series"
"E77787"
"1V-0 94V-0"
"3807"
The adapter card has two female connectors, one for 2S and one for 3S packs.

Can you help me to find a list of current lipo pack manufacturers that will fit my charger?
Thank you very much.
David
Ferndale Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Ferndale Flyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 29, 2012, 10:13 AM
United States, OR, Beaverton
Joined Feb 2008
1,976 Posts
If it is the FMA CP-GP/KO adapter then it supports the following:

3E, Air Thunder, Align, BatteryHobby, CommonSense RC (v1), CommonSense RC (v2), DN Power, DualSky, Dynam, E-flite, Energy EC, Electric Power, ElectriFly, Esky, Fully Max, Graupner, Grayson Power, HexTronik, Hobby City, Imax, Kokam, Kong Thunder, HiModel, Mega Power, NEU, ParkZone, RadicalRC, Rhino, Robbe, X-Caliber, Tenergy, Turborix, Turnigy, VampowerVenom, Wow RC, Zippy-R
SteveM732 is offline Find More Posts by SteveM732
Old Mar 29, 2012, 12:13 PM
Flight Enthusiast
Ferndale WA
Joined Dec 2006
137 Posts
Thanks. Is there a way to tell which adapter it is? I wrote all I could find on the adapter, but maybe you know of another mark that delineates it as the CP-GP/KO. Can you help me to tell which one it is?
Sincerely,
David
Ferndale Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Ferndale Flyer
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:02 AM
AR-15 BRD!
Frederick, MD
Joined May 2002
1,043 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferndale Flyer View Post
Thanks. Is there a way to tell which adapter it is? I wrote all I could find on the adapter, but maybe you know of another mark that delineates it as the CP-GP/KO. Can you help me to tell which one it is?
Sincerely,
David
Hi,

This is a very old adapter if it only has the 2S and 3S connector on it. This adapter was strictly for the GP or JST-XH connector and did not include the KO style connectors as they do now.
Howard Matos is offline Find More Posts by Howard Matos