HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by skydvejam, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 09:34 PM
Once you taste flight...
United States, VA, Fort Belvoir
Joined Dec 2011
2,779 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
Found
Nine Eagles Sky Climber

Hey I am in Augusta GA for the next 3 weeks at school before heading back to DC, but I am loving my little Sky Surfer and want it's big brother. I might consider a Radian Pro BNF also though if the price is right, but if I get no hits on this I will just get it from HK this weekend.
I also might consider other gliders, but I am wanting at least a 2m for the next one. Once I get home I am planning on doing some more hardcore research to figure out what kit I want to build, and I will begin the dive into making my own aircraft....
I figure might as well since I have rebuilt almost everything in my planes and heli's already.
Anyways if you have something that might fit the bill, cost is a factor, and I would need at least one decent battery and charger, I do have a 8 channel RX and TX with me and even some spare servo's, yes that is critical for me to travel anymore
skydvejam is offline Find More Posts by skydvejam
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:07 AM
unlicensed helicopter nut
Berkeley, California
Joined Jan 2007
3,699 Posts
Trader Rating: 62
FWIW I just ordered a Sky Climber from Hobby King's U.S. warehouse. Should be here in a few days. 200.00 RTF w/2.4 ghz Tx & 1800 mah 3s li-po.

I bought this plane because replacement parts for my crashed EasyGlider Pro are so hard to find.
zen@lanset.com is offline Find More Posts by zen@lanset.com
Old Mar 30, 2012, 02:58 AM
Once you taste flight...
United States, VA, Fort Belvoir
Joined Dec 2011
2,779 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
you paid 200 for the bird, I am assuming that is counting shipping. I went ahead and pulled the trigger and it was 220 shipped with 2 extra battery's to boot.
Anwyways I had quite a few looks, and I just am itching to get it, hoping the get it here before to long.
skydvejam is offline Find More Posts by skydvejam
Closed Thread