HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by triumphtwins, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 09:30 PM
United States, IL, Milan
Joined Dec 2009
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Sold
65cc Peak Gas Engine with CDI ignition and 22 x 10 prop $175 OBO

I have for sale a Peak 65cc gas engine with CDI ignition module and a zinger prop. I got this motor on a 27% Skyshark Christen Eagle that I just bought. The LHS owner that I bought it from said that the engine was new to the airframe, broken in on a stand and installed but never flown. This engine in my opinion was way to big for the airframe and I plan to go electric on the Eagle so this engine is up for sale. I did fire it up and run it a few times and it seems to run smooth and strong. I have a video of the engine running uploaded to you-tube for you to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU4hElZ6zuA

I had the plane tied to my motorcycle stand which weighs about 25lbs. and it has rubber feet to keep it in place. The plane would pull this stand across the driveway with ease at about 1/2 throttle. I pulled the spark plug and it looked like it was almost new and the top of the piston is very clean with almost no deposits. The engine started on about the 3rd or 4th flip of the prop after the fuel lines were primed. Also included is the 22x12 zinger prop if you want it.

Feel free to ask any questions. For quickest response send e-mail to: triumphtwins@yahoo.com

Due to the nature of used RC equipment this is an as is sale. I'm not the expert here, so know what you are buying. Buyer pays shipping costs from 61264. Payment by PayPal only.

I'm not a frequent trader here on the forums but have been an eBay trader since 2001 and have 100% feedback under the user name "extramx"

Price is $175.00 OBO
triumphtwins is offline Find More Posts by triumphtwins
Last edited by triumphtwins; Mar 28, 2012 at 09:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 28, 2012, 09:35 PM
Team PAS
United States, MD, Bowie
Joined Mar 2011
457 Posts
Trader Rating: 94
Nevermind
purcilas is online now Find More Posts by purcilas
Last edited by purcilas; Mar 28, 2012 at 09:42 PM.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 08:54 AM
Steens, MS
Joined Oct 2009
18 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Are parts available? If so from whom? Thanks.
rcnats is offline Find More Posts by rcnats
Closed Thread