HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 28, 2012, 06:19 PM
Better then Sliced Bread!
United States, CA, Arcata
Joined Oct 2011
2,568 Posts
Discussion
Feedback for features you want in a video hosting site (like youtube)

I develop websites for a living and me and my boss where considering what we could do to really improve the online video genre. Being an rc pilot and FPVer there are many things about youtube I do not like, and many other features I would love to see.

So I want to ask the general community what would YOU want in a youtube like site for hosting videos?
NorCalMatCat is offline Find More Posts by NorCalMatCat
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: (B)ixler-28 Maiden
Old Mar 31, 2012, 03:01 AM
Mach 1
walterboro s.c.u.s.a
Joined Jun 2004
732 Posts
This is easy. Get rid of advertising.Way too much .I swear I thought I heard my microwave sending out an advertisment.It's just way to much anymore.And we are now paying for tv, the net etc.It just sucks.
pathfinder is offline Find More Posts by pathfinder
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Beautiful
Old Mar 31, 2012, 11:58 AM
Better then Sliced Bread!
United States, CA, Arcata
Joined Oct 2011
2,568 Posts
Sorry but I don't think that is going to happen :P Advertising is 80% of our earnings, and it's the same for any other site that offers free content
NorCalMatCat is offline Find More Posts by NorCalMatCat
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: (B)ixler-28 Maiden