HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by cdninoh, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 05:15 PM
United States, IL, Carmi
Joined Oct 2004
92 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted
Still Looking to Buy or trade for 1 - 1.5m DLG

I built and flew a foamy, 40" DGL last year and really enjoyed it.
Now I'd like something a little better. Something like the Mini Topsky or similar.

I'll pay cash if you can ship to southern Illinois or I'll trade my almost new AR Drone.
I know most of you aren't into batteries and propellers and such but this thing is amazing. Two cameras on board, hands of hovering, self launching and landing.
Look it up. Pretty COOL!

Send your proposals to ascdninoh@gmail.com, please.
Alex
cdninoh is offline Find More Posts by cdninoh
to remove ads between posts