HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by seto, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 02:19 PM
Joined May 2005
123 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
For Sale
Plane Quiver 70" TD / F3F - FREE SHIPPING

Pilots,

I have a few quivers I am offering with FREE shipping.

Plane Quiver 70" TD / F3F's $159.95 shipped

The Plane Quiver 70" TD / F3F has the most innovative solution for protecting your planes:
- Removable Fuse Sock
- Fuse is positioned below the wing storage compartments to ensure that the fuse never comes in contact with wings (traditional bags have wings and fuses at the same level increasing the probability of damage even inside the bags)
- The unique Plane Quiver fuse compartment eliminates this problem within a compact design
- Three Heavily padded wing compartments
- Large stab compartment and two utility compartments for joiners
- Durable light weight construction

How to Order:
- Send me a note if you are interested and also let me know which plane you are using it for
- Send a PayPal for $159.95 to mikeseto@mac.com
- Include your full mailing address and phone number
(International Orders: will receive a $25 credit for shipping and will be responsible for paying the shipping balance)

These quivers are NOT made in the USA but neither are iPads and also most of the planes that we fly.

Thanks again,

Mike
mikeseto@mac.com
www.planequiver.com

Plug:
The Davenport ISR is on May 19th 20th. Pilot Registration is now open: www.davenportisr.com
seto is offline Find More Posts by seto
Last edited by seto; Mar 29, 2012 at 06:40 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 28, 2012, 05:03 PM
NCSS VP / Event Coordinator
Napa, CA
Joined Oct 2003
300 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
Mike, put me down for another bag, I just bought another glider last night, it needs a bag.

Mo

These bags are awesome. The plane quiver back pack makes hiking to the slope so much easier too.
motowncali is online now Find More Posts by motowncali
Old Mar 28, 2012, 05:23 PM
Lancaster Pa
Joined Jan 2005
62 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
i would like 1 as well

please advise
electro212 is offline Find More Posts by electro212
Old Mar 30, 2012, 01:18 AM
Joined May 2005
123 Posts
Thanks for all the orders guys... I have a few more left if you are interested. All received orders will be shipped tomorrow.

Thanks again,

Mike
www.planequiver.com
Old Apr 03, 2012, 12:40 AM
Joined May 2005
123 Posts
To all the guys who have PM'd me over the last few days, your PQ 70" TD / F3F's are confirmed.

Please send me a note if you are interested.

Thanks again for all your support.

Mike