Old Mar 28, 2012, 01:36 PM
"The Judge"
Sweden
Joined Feb 2006
5,774 Posts
Discussion
Buying fast planes from ....

.....http://www.espritmodel.com/

Are they OK to deal with,,, maybee want to order a plane overseas, It would be nice to hear from someone who recently did order from them from Europe or other far place.. Arec they ok to deal with if the package is broken when arrives, warranty ?

Ive read somwhere that there was a company selling fast planes in the US you should look out for...
sebbe is offline Find More Posts by sebbe
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 28, 2012, 02:14 PM
>8-)
Derby, UK
Joined Feb 2007
693 Posts
What plane do you want? Sure it's available in Europe.
MrMagic is offline Find More Posts by MrMagic
Old Mar 28, 2012, 02:14 PM
globemaster
USA, CA, Cypress
Joined Jun 2008
1,462 Posts
I am not overseas, but my experience with Esprit is great, so far.
nicoyenny is online now Find More Posts by nicoyenny
Old Mar 28, 2012, 02:27 PM
310mph Kolibri T25 Swist
Sverige, Kronobergs Lšn, Ljungby
Joined Jan 2001
4,769 Posts
Esprit is top notch!!
henke is offline Find More Posts by henke
Old Mar 28, 2012, 02:34 PM
Suspended Account
Auckland - New Zealand
Joined Dec 2010
1,554 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by henke View Post
esprit is top notch!!
+1 :d
Adrian_M is offline Find More Posts by Adrian_M
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Mar 28, 2012, 02:38 PM
Really?!?
Lost ...on the 3rd rock out
Joined Sep 2001
1,239 Posts
The company is top notch, you will have no issues. I've been there, know the employees and buy from them frequently. Just ask for Danny.

Chris
ChrisS is offline Find More Posts by ChrisS
Old Mar 28, 2012, 04:54 PM
"The Judge"
Sweden
Joined Feb 2006
5,774 Posts
Thanks, sounds great...

Its the Trick I want, dont know if anyone in Europe have them ? in stock and at good price ?
Old Mar 30, 2012, 05:04 PM
"The Judge"
Sweden
Joined Feb 2006
5,774 Posts
Hi, did email them yesterday about some shipping costs, just a simple question, no answer in 2 whole work days,,,, wasnt this company top notch ? dont like to not get any answer..

really, how hard is it to answer one simple question ??
Old Mar 30, 2012, 07:25 PM
Sure it'll work
United States, CA, Torrance
Joined Nov 2005
4,271 Posts
I generally have little or no luck most of the time using email. I'm not sure why that is, but it's not just Esprit. I usually just call if it's in the US.

Of course that won't work for you(: Do you want me to call them for you?
Flyextreme is offline Find More Posts by Flyextreme
Old Mar 30, 2012, 08:55 PM
Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Joined Sep 2007
2,366 Posts
Sebbe,
I have bought a Trick from Espirit and it arrived fine and the postage costs were OK too I remember since the wingspan isn't to long. I've found Espirit great to deal with other purchases too but I'll admit that I haven't had the need to e-mail them previously.

The Trick is made by Royal Models - http://royal-model.sweb.cz/trick.htm.

There may be a dealer closer to you if you check their Dealer page.

Regards
Peter

There is also an interesting thread on the Trick too that is worth a search.
Peter M is offline Find More Posts by Peter M
Old Mar 31, 2012, 03:14 AM
"The Judge"
Sweden
Joined Feb 2006
5,774 Posts
Thanks Guys, well almost eveytime I email, I usually get answer, I cant think of why a company would not answer me, ecspecially when its a question thats will lead to a sell for them...

I wouldnt say anything if I did send my email friday and wunder why I didnt get any answer by sunday... But 2 normal workdays and no answer,, well, maybee Im to sensetive

I believe this is a good company, and will probably order the Trick from them.. As royal model from CZ took 3 weeks for delivery,, cant wait , and the price was about the same as from US..

Thanks...

Now I have to read all I can about the Trick
Old Mar 31, 2012, 02:28 PM
Suspended Account
Auckland - New Zealand
Joined Dec 2010
1,554 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbe View Post
Thanks Guys, well almost eveytime I email, I usually get answer, I cant think of why a company would not answer me, ecspecially when its a question thats will lead to a sell for them...

I wouldnt say anything if I did send my email friday and wunder why I didnt get any answer by sunday... But 2 normal workdays and no answer,, well, maybee Im to sensetive

I believe this is a good company, and will probably order the Trick from them.. As royal model from CZ took 3 weeks for delivery,, cant wait , and the price was about the same as from US..

Thanks...

Now I have to read all I can about the Trick
Hi Sebbe not allot to read out there about the trick ,and the only vid out there we are unable to see it here in NZ (some copyright BuIIshit)
Adrian_M is offline Find More Posts by Adrian_M
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Mar 31, 2012, 04:06 PM
"The Judge"
Sweden
Joined Feb 2006
5,774 Posts
yepp, I realized that to, not much to see at all,,, no video at all of this plane, strange... must be a rare model,.....

We will se, if I buy one, I will for sure get a good video when time comes, but today I was sure NOT to buy one, starting to get unsure again, hmmmm..

Its all about my setup that is just laying here:

SK motor 1900kv inrunner 36mm
200amp esc
2 brand new 6s lipos 2650mah 45C

This setup is only good for 90mm edf fans(which I am not interested in now), and a fast plane that could take this weight and +200mph.....

Isnt there any other model maybee, something inbetween a eflite pogo and the Trick ?
Slimmer then the Pogo, but little bigger then the Trick,,,,, the Trick feels to much Pylon for me, and to much work as I want a removable battery hatch. dont feels right to cut into that nice moulded fuse ;(

The problem is, I can only run like maximum 6.5x6.5 prop with this setup, abd that small prop will not suit a plane like the pogo, to much drag.... If only I could find a racer that looked more like the Pogo/shoestring but was slimmer...

and ARF..
Old Apr 01, 2012, 04:13 PM
"The Judge"
Sweden
Joined Feb 2006
5,774 Posts
OK, we will see, my order with Esprit models is done..
Last edited by sebbe; Apr 02, 2012 at 06:15 AM.
Old Apr 10, 2012, 09:05 AM
"The Judge"
Sweden
Joined Feb 2006
5,774 Posts
Arrived, soooo very pleased, very good packing...

THANKS so much Esprit Models....