HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
View Poll Results: Do you think the people who voted "No Option" have a legitimate argument?
No 6 60.00%
Yes 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:46 AM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
24,577 Posts
Which is what VP?
freechip is offline Find More Posts by freechip
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:48 AM
Suspended Account
Rhode Island USA
Joined Aug 2010
5,350 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freechip View Post
Which is what VP?
Reread the Poll Question.

VP
Victory Pete is offline Find More Posts by Victory Pete
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Mar 30, 2012, 11:14 AM
United States, MA, Bristol
Joined Sep 2009
1,561 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard hanson View Post
How did you gain your knowledge on the DX18?
Spektrum site

http://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/D...rodId=SPM18000

Plus Andy has mentioned the inactivity will be configurable.

I have to admit, if it has a selling price of $800, thats going to be one hell of a bargain. It will be available at other online sites for probably $650 or so.
seefest is offline Find More Posts by seefest
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:00 PM
United States, UT, Salt Lake City
Joined Oct 2007
7,350 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seefest View Post
Spektrum site

http://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/D...rodId=SPM18000

Plus Andy has mentioned the inactivity will be configurable.

I have to admit, if it has a selling price of $800, thats going to be one hell of a bargain. It will be available at other online sites for probably $650 or so.
Andy said that ?
I guess I will have to report him---
richard hanson is offline Find More Posts by richard hanson
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:11 PM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
24,577 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory Pete View Post
Reread the Poll Question.
VP
I did VP, why would anyone need an argument if he voted NO OPTION simply because they don't like you and wanted to mess with you and the results of the poll, this is just another messed up thread/poll of yours.

There is something wrong with polls when the originator also votes.

Race horse owner betting on his horse or against it, either way it's not right and so is doing it here. Last you will here of me on any of your thread so you should be happy about that even if you're not with your radio and looking forward to the new update.

PS: not allowing DX8 owners to "Configure" the "Inactivity Alarm" as they see appropriate? No of us here are responsible for this, barking up the wrong tree.
freechip is offline Find More Posts by freechip
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:19 PM
Closed Account
Joined Mar 2011
176 Posts
I did think I needed an argument for voting no based on the fact that I have already told you, I did so to go against you and mess with you poll. I also did the same here and have no shame in doing so.

It's not like this is of great importance anyways it's just another one of your poll to try and convince the manufacturer to change something you don't like like you very famous trim thread..
RCing is offline Find More Posts by RCing
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:35 PM
Suspended Account
Rhode Island USA
Joined Aug 2010
5,350 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freechip View Post
I did VP, why would anyone need an argument if he voted NO OPTION simply because they don't like you and wanted to mess with you and the results of the poll, this is just another messed up thread/poll of yours.

There is something wrong with polls when the originator also votes.

Race horse owner betting on his horse or against it, either way it's not right and so is doing it here. Last you will here of me on any of your thread so you should be happy about that even if you're not with your radio and looking forward to the new update.

PS: not allowing DX8 owners to "Configure" the "Inactivity Alarm" as they see appropriate? No of us here are responsible for this, barking up the wrong tree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCing View Post
I did think I needed an argument for voting no based on the fact that I have already told you, I did so to go against you and mess with you poll. I also did the same here and have no shame in doing so.

It's not like this is of great importance anyways it's just another one of your poll to try and convince the manufacturer to change something you don't like like you very famous trim thread..
Okay, so again, "Voting For Spite" is "Not Legitimate". Now we are getting somehere, anyone else?

VP
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:44 PM
Closed Account
Joined Mar 2011
176 Posts
If I had voted NO OPTION and said it's because it cost too much then this would of been not a legitimate excuse.

My excuse of voting NO to spite you is the truth and it's legit.

I will follow FC on this one and say goodbye.

PS: Enjoying every second my radio is on, NANNY ALARM AND TRIM included. Never met someone who buys a radio he doesn't like TWICE.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. So I guess it's all on you since you bought two.
RCing is offline Find More Posts by RCing
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:46 PM
United States, MA, Bristol
Joined Sep 2009
1,561 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard hanson View Post
Andy said that ?
I guess I will have to report him---
Andy's smart enough to not get himself into any trouble.....with Spek or RCG's.
seefest is offline Find More Posts by seefest
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:48 PM
Suspended Account
Rhode Island USA
Joined Aug 2010
5,350 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCing View Post
If I had voted NO OPTION and said it's because it cost too much then this would of been not a legitimate excuse.

My excuse of voting NO to spite you is the truth and it's legit.

I will follow FC on this one and say goodbye.

PS: Enjoying every second my radio is on, NANNY ALARM AND TRIM included. Never met someone who buys a radio he doesn't like TWICE.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. So I guess it's all on you since you bought two.
The "Inactivity Alarm" was never an obvious issue with the first DX8 at the time. There have been many issues I cant seem to recall now, but nonetheless the DX8 definitely started out on the "Wrong Foot". Thanks for reiterating about your "Spiteful Vote" and reinforcing my stance.

VP
Old Mar 30, 2012, 01:01 PM
Suspended Account
Rhode Island USA
Joined Aug 2010
5,350 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seefest View Post
Andy's smart enough to not get himself into any trouble.....with Spek or RCG's.
Like a "Politician"!

VP