SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 28, 2012, 05:29 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2012
60 Posts
Question
Does Easystar Elevator Section Need to be Glued on?

As I was putting my easystar together, I noticed that the Elevator section came with a ready to stick on surface, but after sticking it on the base of the fuselage, it just doesn't have a solid feeling of being stuck to the fuselage. Was wondering what others may have done when putting their kit together? Was thinking of putting some glue there to ensure that the part doesn't separate during flight. Any tips to what others may have done would be highly appreciated.
easystarfpv4 is offline Find More Posts by easystarfpv4
Last edited by easystarfpv4; Mar 28, 2012 at 05:36 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 28, 2012, 06:00 AM
Joined Jun 2005
3,783 Posts
Check the instructions

Instruction 6, in my manual says to make sure everything is lined up straight & true, and then to glue it with Cyanoacrylate cement. They recommend using an accelerator with the cya. Good luck with your EZ*!
Lancer31 is offline Find More Posts by Lancer31
Old Mar 28, 2012, 10:13 AM
miniture aircraft pilot
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined Oct 2007
1,341 Posts
if in doubt, i would glue it. even some planes that bolt on the tail that are arfs should be glued... thinking nexstars...
rcshirt is online now Find More Posts by rcshirt
Old Mar 28, 2012, 10:38 AM
Beaumont, TX
Joined Feb 2007
1,333 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1564626
Pete Miller is offline Find More Posts by Pete Miller