HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 27, 2012, 09:01 PM
New Zealand, Wellington, Upper Hutt
Joined Feb 2011
11 Posts
Discussion
Anyone from UPPER HUTT??

Hi fellow Kiwis,

Is there anyone out there! from Upper Hutt who would like to meet and greet from time to time to discuss model flying objects of any sort please make contact. I'm retired so have plenty of free time available.

And all the best to those who live elsewhere.

Cheers,
Brian
steamhead19 is offline Find More Posts by steamhead19
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 31, 2012, 12:53 AM
3d Kiwi
New Zealand
Joined Dec 2007
3,110 Posts
Hi Brian

Try posting a New Topic here if you haven't already seen this site. Worthwile and I'm sure you'll find a contact in some form on this website: NZ Parkflyers
http://www.parkflyers.org.nz/modules...um.php?forum=2

All the best
Rick
uptime4downtime is online now Find More Posts by uptime4downtime
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Skywing 38" Build Instructions
Old Apr 01, 2012, 09:56 PM
New Zealand, Wellington, Upper Hutt
Joined Feb 2011
11 Posts
Hi Rick,

Thanks for the info above. I joined ParkFlyers some time ago and will take your advice and "advertise" there.

Just as a matter of interest - whereabouts are you situated in Godzown? OR is that secret?

I enjoyed your blog, keep it up.

Cheers,
Brian
steamhead19 is offline Find More Posts by steamhead19