HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 27, 2012, 05:08 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Discussion
congratulations, race pimps

Here is what you get from the purposeful and fully intentioned racial division being peddled in the US...

The attempt to threaten Zimmerman risks wrong person's life
wrong home address forZimmerman posted

"Protestors" ransack store

Don't even bother complaining I notice this. I'm not the one making the arguments which result in these actions. I'm not the one doing apologetics for the endless fixation on race.

The idea that because I insist on colorblind judgements I am 'ignoring' the past is precisely the problem. Yes, I am ignoring the past. That is how you move forward...by refusing to drag every grievance along every day of the present, and turning every day of the future into a grievance filled present and then a still turbulent past, without end.
MtnGoat is offline Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Last edited by MtnGoat; Mar 27, 2012 at 05:17 PM.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 05:12 PM
Joined Aug 2011
714 Posts
Put a million dollar bounty on someones head and stupid stuff is going to happen.

Cmon you seen enough cowboy movies to realize that.

I dont know how they (Black Panthers) get away with it legally. Can someone explain that to me?
UlteriorModem is offline Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
Old Mar 27, 2012, 05:40 PM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UlteriorModem View Post
Put a million dollar bounty on someones head and stupid stuff is going to happen.

Cmon you seen enough cowboy movies to realize that.

I dont know how they (Black Panthers) get away with it legally. Can someone explain that to me?
Sure

Ye reap as ye sew
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Mar 27, 2012, 05:45 PM
Joined Aug 2011
714 Posts
If I had a mother she might look like that person.
UlteriorModem is offline Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
Old Mar 27, 2012, 06:54 PM
Dave?
Joined Aug 2003
1,626 Posts
It's ok, they're black.

Never let the bigoted concepts of law and order get in the way.

Hosing down the great unwashed with the golden nectar of truth.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Old Mar 27, 2012, 07:02 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,638 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UlteriorModem View Post
If I had a mother she might look like that person.

Sorry

That was funny
bildo baggins is offline Find More Posts by bildo baggins
Old Mar 27, 2012, 07:11 PM
THE ЯUSSIANS ARE COMING!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
191 Posts
People figure they can act because the cops failed to arrest a killer. They are wrong. People can't take out their frustrations about letting the guy who chased and killed an unarmed kid go home as though he did nothing wrong on others. Hopefully Zimmerman will face justice soon before anything else happens.
rcposter is online now Find More Posts by rcposter
Old Mar 27, 2012, 07:15 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,638 Posts
You KNOW! I would be getting me a settlement from Spikey
Old Mar 27, 2012, 07:21 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter View Post
People figure they can act because the cops failed to arrest a killer. They are wrong. People can't take out their frustrations about letting the guy who chased and killed an unarmed kid go home as though he did nothing wrong on others. Hopefully Zimmerman will face justice soon before anything else happens.
Gosh... Zimmerman facing 'justice' could mean he is legitimately not guilty of a single crime, as so far it has appeared.

Do you suppose that result of justice is one everyone is open to?
Old Mar 27, 2012, 07:36 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,638 Posts
Good read and pretty much how I saw it from the jump

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...r-davis-hanson
Old Mar 27, 2012, 08:03 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Without a doubt the best piece I've read on this. He nails the complaints about further information being released, something we saw here with claims that more photos of the young man were 'defaming' him, and not a single answer on how REposting public images used by the person himself was'defaming' him.

The mob justice shown here is an good example of the outcome of the racial ideals of those claiming to oppose racism, the refusal to address why the far more common black on white crime merits no such outrage, and what is 'balanced' about some of the media showing 'shopped and cleaned photos of the young man while objecting to the newer ones giving a more complete picture of a gang tatted 6'2" young man with gold teeth instead of a smooth faced (faked) younger person.

Hanson is dead on.. These ideas and those who perpetuate them settle no conflicts, they inflame them, they do not move on, they thrive on the past to gain power in the present, and even worse this can lead to the epitaphs of innocent people of all races. They are now writing the epitaph of any rational or sane civil rights position in favor of outright division and mob power.
Old Mar 27, 2012, 08:31 PM
Joined Jul 2006
298 Posts
The narrative is changing...

The stuff that leaked out of the news today is raising some possibility that the narrative we have been fed was well doctored...

And then Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton weigh in and it really makes me think that the story they are supporting is bogus. After all those 2 do have a history...

Maybe the story is a kid from a broken home was migrating towards gangs, drugs and other criminal activety...
kf2qd is offline Find More Posts by kf2qd
Old Mar 27, 2012, 08:56 PM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,798 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngoat View Post
without a doubt the best piece i've read on this. He nails the complaints about further information being released, something we saw here with claims that more photos of the young man were 'defaming' him, and not a single answer on how reposting public images used by the person himself was'defaming' him.

The mob justice shown here is an good example of the outcome of the racial ideals of those claiming to oppose racism, the refusal to address why the far more common black on white crime merits no such outrage, and what is 'balanced' about some of the media showing 'shopped and cleaned photos of the young man while objecting to the newer ones giving a more complete picture of a gang tatted 6'2" young man with gold teeth instead of a smooth faced (faked) younger person.

Hanson is dead on.. These ideas and those who perpetuate them settle no conflicts, they inflame them, they do not move on, they thrive on the past to gain power in the present, and even worse this can lead to the epitaphs of innocent people of all races. They are now writing the epitaph of any rational or sane civil rights position in favor of outright division and mob power.
+1.
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Mar 27, 2012, 09:12 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Nov 2002
7,773 Posts
Jackson and Sharpton are SOOOO happy this happened. This is fuel for their racial-hatred-based lives of ease, funded by the donations of those they keep stirred up. It's been a bit of a dry spell since the fools elected PBO... They will line their pockets on the death of this teenager, aided by the liberal media. I believe there's a special place in Hell for the likes of these....
schrederman is offline Find More Posts by schrederman
Old Mar 27, 2012, 09:13 PM
Targeted and... FIRING !
United States, MI, Eastpointe
Joined Aug 2007
670 Posts
Could be that the kid wasn't just an innocent victim as he's being portrayed...

...or it could easily be that Zimmerman instigated a fight with Martin, then shot in 'self defense' when the fight wasn't going his way....

The fact is we don't know.
D B Cooper is offline Find More Posts by D B Cooper