Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 22, 2003, 08:16 PM
Montreal Quebec
Joined Oct 2003
38 Posts
de havilland beaver AP

I purchased a GWS beaver and attached a logitech 1.3 mp credit card cam to the fusilage. I have included some photos of what the installation looks like, quite simple really an extra servo and some very agressive two sided tape was all it took.`
I am hoping to get in the aire before the 26th so that with any luck I can submit an entry for the latest contest.
rcfox is offline Find More Posts by rcfox
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 22, 2003, 08:20 PM
Montreal Quebec
Joined Oct 2003
38 Posts
de Havilland

Sorry I am new here still getting used to the posting here are the rest of the pics
Old Oct 22, 2003, 11:09 PM
Blue Foam & a Happy Home
www.DadsFunPage.com
Joined Jun 2003
797 Posts
Welcome rcfox! I'll look forward to seeing your pics. That cam sure is slim.
bradm is offline Find More Posts by bradm
Old Oct 23, 2003, 03:05 PM
Montreal
Joined Apr 2003
204 Posts
Hi RcFox ,

Nice setup !!! i am eager to see some results soon ... i think i will buy one and try to hack it to get rid of the 30 sec problems and to get rid of the extra servos ...

welcome to ezone
rocheleaud is offline Find More Posts by rocheleaud
Old Oct 23, 2003, 03:10 PM
Montreal Quebec
Joined Oct 2003
38 Posts
That would be great! I am unsure of how to do the hacking so as a result I used the extra servo, but the additional weight with the serveo and camera is negligable in fact the mounting on the fusilage is so strong I can pick up the plane by the camera!