SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 26, 2012, 06:04 PM
Alabama
Joined Jul 2010
9 Posts
Discussion
Need a Charger for my AirField Sky Trainer Upgraded Version Airplane.

Any suggestions on which charger I should get? Not sure what the connectors are on the battery pack....I'm guessing bullet, but not sure.
gauiguy200 is offline Find More Posts by gauiguy200
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2012, 06:28 PM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
23,808 Posts
You normaly don't buy a charge for a plane but rather a charger for all your batts.

Knowing what kind of batts you have and what king of charging you are looking for would reduce the list of possible candidates.

Charge in house only, charge at the field only or Both?

When it comes to chargers then most important numbers to look at are the WATT output specs, knowing that number will also help you to find a good value of Watt per $$$ so you make a wise purchase.
freechip is offline Find More Posts by freechip