SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 26, 2012, 03:46 PM
USA, NY, Yonkers
Joined Aug 2002
1,636 Posts
Question
DYNAM SU-26 and DYNAM PITTS/PEAKS ?

Nitroplanes, When will you have the kit versions of the Dynam SU-26 and the Dynam Pitts/Peaks available?

Thanks
pc_pilot
pc_pilot is offline Find More Posts by pc_pilot
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 27, 2012, 04:47 PM
Help me pick up the pieces
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Sep 2011
120 Posts
Imo the peaks is not a good plane. Su26 looks good and sbach is a good plane. Just my opinion....im waiting and waiting for sbach....getting tired of watching my friends fly the hell out of there's.
crockett828 is offline Find More Posts by crockett828
Old Mar 28, 2012, 11:51 AM
USA, NY, Yonkers
Joined Aug 2002
1,636 Posts
Hello Crockett828, Why do you say the Peaks is not a good plane?

pc_pilot
pc_pilot is offline Find More Posts by pc_pilot
Old Mar 29, 2012, 09:32 PM
Help me pick up the pieces
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Sep 2011
120 Posts
There was the normal stuff like bad servos and cheap horns which you know will need replacing. The motor ripped out of the foam on mine on my 2nd flight while mid-flite and everything came crashing down. I could have dealt with it if i got some customer support so that let a bad taste. Also the rolls are slow and loops as well. From talking to others it is more of a scale flyer than aerobatic plane as advertised. Also the aileron throws are poor but with good servos and some longer arms this could be better, thats my next mission. After flying the beast, ultimate and the real pitts it leaves a lot to be desired. For a foamy its ok...it does look good though. If you are more of a pattern flier you may enjoy it. I think the sbach is a better all around plane Thats just my opinion you may have totally different experience....
crockett828 is offline Find More Posts by crockett828