HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 26, 2012, 11:15 AM
Joined Jul 2010
189 Posts
Help!
emailing hitec - how many days to wait for a response?

I emailed service@hitecrcd.com on Friday, but have received no response as of yet - not even an acknowledgement of receipt. What's the average turn-around time in answering emails at Hitec?

I ask because a friend emailed mulitplex with a couple of questions regarding a mini-mag, last December, and he's still waiting for a response....
EdmundGerber is offline Find More Posts by EdmundGerber
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2012, 11:24 AM
Poland, Podkarpackie, Mielec
Joined Apr 2010
147 Posts
They ussually answer after one day, sometimes after two. They don't answer on Saturday and Sunday. Only one time I didn't get answer but I wrote alot of questions.
Bart10 is offline Find More Posts by Bart10
Old Mar 26, 2012, 02:51 PM
Joined Aug 2002
5,811 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundGerber View Post
I emailed service@hitecrcd.com on Friday, but have received no response as of yet - not even an acknowledgement of receipt. What's the average turn-around time in answering emails at Hitec? I ask because a friend emailed mulitplex with a couple of questions regarding a mini-mag, last December, and he's still waiting for a response...
Hitec USA Service Centre Operating Hours
" Q. Hi Where is ALL the Hitec help?
A. "<snip> we cannot always put it at the top of our "to do" list;
especially on Monday mornings when the phones are typically ringing off the hook.
If you need an immediate reply to a question
(Sorry, not on the weekends!) then I suggest you call us we're always happy to help
- Mike Mayberry"
A more recent post advised the Service centre was also closed every second Friday,
with extended hours on the others days, over one season.
Please try again tomorrow."

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

. Hitec Warranty & Service
Note: Hitec USA only services North/South America and Canada.
All other countries see appropriate distributor for service.
• If you are from a country that is outside North and South America, please contact the
Hitec distributor in your country for service.
A.T. is offline Find More Posts by A.T.
Last edited by A.T.; Mar 26, 2012 at 03:06 PM.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 03:41 PM
Launching!
Chula Vista, CA
Joined Jul 2006
1,427 Posts
Call Hitec directly, they are good guys, they want to help.

Phone: (858)748-8440
dc812 is offline Find More Posts by dc812
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 26, 2012, 03:58 PM
Hitec/Multiplex USA
Poway, California, United States
Joined Sep 2000
4,199 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundGerber View Post
I emailed service@hitecrcd.com on Friday, but have received no response as of yet - not even an acknowledgement of receipt. What's the average turn-around time in answering emails at Hitec?

I ask because a friend emailed mulitplex with a couple of questions regarding a mini-mag, last December, and he's still waiting for a response....
Typically one to two business days. Sorry, we do not work weekends... well not in the office at least, we do make it to many shows and events each year!

I suspect your friends email to Multiplex was either lost or accidentally overlooked so you might suggest he resend it instead of continuing to wait for a reply.

Mike.
MikeMayberry is offline Find More Posts by MikeMayberry
Old Apr 04, 2012, 07:27 AM
Joined Jul 2010
189 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMayberry View Post

I suspect your friends email to Multiplex was either lost or accidentally overlooked so you might suggest he resend it instead of continuing to wait for a reply.

Mike.
He mailed Multiplex 4 separate times in a 2 week period from January 5 (not December as I originally remembered), attempting to find out some details about the spar in the wing of your Mini-Mag.

Although I'm sure he's still not waiting, as you're implying, Mike. He's likely set that aside and moved on to something else! But it soured him - big-time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc812 View Post
Call Hitec directly, they are good guys, they want to help.

Phone: (858)748-8440
I had their number, but it's not toll free in Canada, so no go. I can't afford to be on hold for x minutes/hours. But thanks anyway...
Old Apr 04, 2012, 12:55 PM
Hitec/Multiplex USA
Joined Sep 2000
4,199 Posts
Again, Hitec/Multiplex USA will answer every single email (received) within 2 business days... 4 emails not replied to most likely means we didn't get it.

Mike.
Old Apr 05, 2012, 08:17 AM
Joined Jul 2010
189 Posts
I guess we'll see, won't we, Mike. I'll have him email Multiplex again. Maybe someone will see them this time. Maybe instruct your staff to scan their spam folders daily, as something or someone screwed the pooch last time.
Old Apr 05, 2012, 11:15 AM
Hitec/Multiplex USA
Joined Sep 2000
4,199 Posts
We are talking about Multiplex USA not Germany right? service@hitecrcd.com is the best email address to use.

Mike.
Old Apr 18, 2012, 04:26 PM
United Kingdom, Glos
Joined Feb 2009
572 Posts
If you want to contact Multiplex Germany do it via the contact form at http://www.multiplex-rc.de/en/contact/contact-form.html, the couple of times I've contacted them they've got back within 48 hrs
FrankS is offline Find More Posts by FrankS