SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 26, 2012, 09:42 AM
Germany, NDS, Wolfenbüttel
Joined Dec 2011
179 Posts
Careful!
china trader efox-shop

This is a warning of orders with efox-shop.com. Those are cheats. Before Christmas 10 pieces of rotor blades for Align 500 were offered for 15 Euro, ordered by me and payed, I received a confirmation of order over 10 pieces, but were supplied with only 2 pieces. After my several complaints efox customer service placed oneself stupidly, wanted photos of the supplied commodity to see, again and again stated, I would have been supplied correctly. Finally after 3 months back and forth in writing they assured to supply the missing rotor blades if I transfer 5 euros transport costs before, which I rejected due to the bad experiences with efox shop and again became only 2 pieces delivered subsequently. After many further complaints one excused and the supply of the remaining rotor blades assured in writing, wanted yesterday to give me still a tracking number to communicate and today me communicated themselves in writing that the description was wrong (10 pieces) at that time and offers a credit note of 10 euros to me, no subsequent delivery of the missing rotor blades more. I will not order anything from those cheater despiting the credit of 10 euros.

in the past I have ordered many items for thousends of dollars by different Chinese traders but I never made such negative experiences.
ruppwf is offline Find More Posts by ruppwf
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 17, 2012, 11:02 PM
United Kingdom, Scotland, Edinburgh
Joined Nov 2010
1,839 Posts
Do a PayPal claim and get your money back.
hexa is offline Find More Posts by hexa
Old Apr 26, 2012, 08:37 AM
Tumbling Turkey
United Kingdom, Nottingham
Joined Mar 2012
113 Posts
I smell corporate sabotage
Uksaint is offline Find More Posts by Uksaint