Old Mar 25, 2012, 08:03 PM
WOS
United States, IN, Michigan City
Joined Nov 2003
808 Posts
Discussion
3 Axies FLybarless Controllers

Hello everyone,
I am now flying the Walkera rx2702V 3 axis Gyro with receiver.
I also have the Align 3 GX version 2.0
I have only flown the walkera and not the Align 3gx.
After trying different settings on the 2702 I have it where it flies very well and from what I read it does what it is suppose to do. To use the align 3gx I will have to use a seperate receiver which I do have one on the way.
I have read about the 3gx from align and read about mixed reviews. I have no intentions on trying another brand as I have the walkera rx2702v and two align 3gx units. SO I will be using these.
I havnt seen to many people using the walkera gyro but it does work for what I do. Not a 3D flyer......YET but hopefully it will work ok for what I want it to do.
Is there anything special you have to do to the align 3gx to get it to work like they say it is suppose to work? I have more heli's on the way and some are flybar and flybarless and will be using the 3gx on one of the flybarless heli's. I also heard and read that you can use the 3gx on flybar heli's and supposedly makes the flybar heli's behave even better. Any suggestions on good setups?
WOS is offline Find More Posts by WOS
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 07, 2012, 11:23 AM
United States, TX, New Braunfels
Joined Mar 2012
2 Posts
Could you help me with some docs. for the setup on the 2702V, I have just purchased one from WOW and no paperwork came with it so I'm kinda lost. I don't want to destroy my new 450 clone testing but I am convienced the 2702 is a perfect combo for my setup just a little confused with zero documentation.
doubld is offline Find More Posts by doubld
Old Apr 07, 2012, 12:08 PM
WOS
United States, IN, Michigan City
Joined Nov 2003
808 Posts
Not much documentation around for the 2702v controller. After searching for a month with different setups I found what works for me. It is really rock steady and does what I want it to do. Sent you a PM for you email address so I can send you some videos and setup procedures I found. My Storm 450 3G is awesome! very very responsive and fast as hell for the flying I do. I am still learning....err umm re learning, *flew ten years ago and it isnt like riding a bike for sure*
WOS is offline Find More Posts by WOS