HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by witespy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 05:42 PM
Clearwater, FLorida !
Joined Sep 2009
2,273 Posts
Discussion
Custom Quad Built Ready To Fly UAV's / Quads, Parts & more

We build custom MultiRotors.

www.witespyquad.com

www.hoverthings.com

Email: witespy@hotmail.com

Phone Number: (727) 386-9502
witespy is offline Find More Posts by witespy
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 03, 2012, 01:17 PM
Joined Dec 2006
2 Posts
Try to order

HI
i try to order a Quadrino Muiltwii Flight controller Advanced edition w/ezconnect. $135.00 and ship to singapore but cannot Checkout ?
need help
Thanks
2fat is offline Find More Posts by 2fat
Old Aug 23, 2013, 12:23 PM
Quads and FPV it's not a crime
United States, IN, Bourbon
Joined Jul 2011
221 Posts
I have a question for you
thinking of getting the flip RTF
FLIP GPS POD + BARO and I wanting to use my TX and RX which is a Devo8s I see you set them up with a
Spektrum Receiver (Included Standard)
will I be able to switch out the RX and not re do everything by using this
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w1c9dr1yc0dfrhg/ULmOuSyxLz and
BaseFlight Configurator or will have to buy a DX6i Transmitter ,DX7s Transmitter + AR8000 Upgrade
zimmy1958 is offline Find More Posts by zimmy1958
Old May 07, 2014, 05:08 PM
United States, FL, Pembroke Pines
Joined Jan 2014
27 Posts
I'd love to get my APM back. I sent it to Paul to repair or replace after the 3.3v regulator fried for nothing. I had the APM for about 12 hours before it failed. He hasn't responded to any emails, or tried to reach out to me in any way since I sent it over a month ago. The BBB has complaints listed for the same type of behavior. If Paul Baxter is actually speaking to you , prepare for disappointment. I would steer clear of anything at witespy. 
hostinggeek is offline Find More Posts by hostinggeek
Old Aug 13, 2014, 02:23 PM
Joined Jul 2014
6 Posts
I ordered a Flip flight controller from RTF quads (WhiteSpy) two weeks ago. The web page says, "Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping," which I assumed (my mistake) only applied to custom-built items like quads. Paypal shows that Paul processed my payment about a week after the order was placed. I haven't received any shipment notice, nor has he responded to emails, calls, and a submission of a query through his web site's "contact" form.

I understand that there may be a lot of good reasons why this is happening, but I cannot recommend ordering from RTF quads unless/until Paul gets his logistics better sorted out. There is no reason why an order for a commodity item should take two weeks to ship. If he's out of stock, the web site should show "Backorder" or "Out of stock" to allow the customer to decide whether they want to accept the risk of waiting.
joshuabardwell is offline Find More Posts by joshuabardwell
Old Sep 07, 2014, 02:34 PM
Firmware Fiend
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Nov 2013
1,792 Posts
I sent a 4-in-1 ESC board back to Paul over a month ago after he told me to send it back. Since then, I have heard nothing from him. Almost 3 weeks of emails and he has yet to respond. Trying to get 4 BS12As as replacements for the board since the board popped a FET on the very first throttle-up on the workbench.

Paul, you gonna address this issue, or do you like negative marks on your PayPal and BBB record?! I won't be going away, and I'll make sure to spread word of your shadiness far and wide if you don't respond to my issue and send me the replacement parts that I paid for.
The Quasar is online now Find More Posts by The Quasar
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Cap-bill Mobius Mount