SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 25, 2012, 02:58 AM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Discussion
Trayvon Martin II

I find it interesting that just when some real facts (from a witness) that contradict the racially driven agenda of an issue come out, a thread is closed when the racial agenda is no longer sustainable.

Just sayin'...

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...erman-03232012
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Mar 25, 2012, 02:59 AM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,574 Posts
Thanks for starting a new thread HF
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Old Mar 25, 2012, 03:55 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
It's not about race - it's about murder - one person shot another dead - there was no 'requirement' for him to do that!
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Mar 25, 2012, 04:53 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
it was.....................about murder.
now after the peaceful black panthers put up 10k reward for his capture (( wink wink ))
what do you call it?
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Old Mar 25, 2012, 05:53 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2010
0 Posts
Piperpi is offline Find More Posts by Piperpi
Last edited by Piperpi; Mar 26, 2012 at 06:54 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Mar 25, 2012, 06:02 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
Piperpi:
i,m into conspiracies too but that is just plane wrong sir.
i also find it a bit racist. please adjust it a bit sir, just so you don't get a point..
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Old Mar 25, 2012, 06:04 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2010
0 Posts
It's the truth

You can answer to God
Piperpi is offline Find More Posts by Piperpi
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Mar 25, 2012, 06:05 AM View Post
Piperpi
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Widespread). Show it to me anyway.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 07:07 AM
Libertas in Infinitum
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
It's not about race - it's about murder - one person shot another dead - there was no 'requirement' for him to do that!
it used to be ... untill the Black Panthers put a 10,000 dollar bounty on Zimmerman's head.
logan5 is online now Find More Posts by logan5
Old Mar 25, 2012, 07:16 AM
ein flugel schplinterizer
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,036 Posts
Of course, no one still knows any truths at all about the events in this case but...........

What's gonna happen if it does come out that Zimmerman was 100% within his rights and Martin WAS the aggressor?

This is going to get real interesting. The backpedaling is going to get loud.
seanpcola is offline Find More Posts by seanpcola
Old Mar 25, 2012, 07:25 AM
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,574 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpcola View Post
Of course, no one still knows any truths at all about the events in this case but...........

What's gonna happen if it does come out that Zimmerman was 100% within his rights and Martin WAS the aggressor?

This is going to get real interesting. The backpedaling is going to get loud.
Whatever transpires, the critical element would appear to be what happened when Mr Zimmerman contacted 911 and was told that they didn't need him to follow. Once he decoded to pursue his victim he took the law into his own hands, whatever happened subsequently.

So, in the event that it comes out that Mr Zimmerman was not 100% within his rights, what will happen then? Will there be any backpedalling from those who have been falling over each other to carry his water? personally I doubt it.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 07:38 AM
Libertas in Infinitum
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer View Post
Whatever transpires, the critical element would appear to be what happened when Mr Zimmerman contacted 911 and was told that they didn't need him to follow. Once he decoded to pursue his victim he took the law into his own hands, whatever happened subsequently.

So, in the event that it comes out that Mr Zimmerman was not 100% within his rights, what will happen then? Will there be any backpedalling from those who have been falling over each other to carry his water? personally I doubt it.
The crappy thing about all of this, is that with so much media attention, I wonder just how effective the investigation is going to be. And now with groups like the Black Panthers putting a bounty on Zimmerman's head, that just makes it even worse.

I don't think (based on what I've read and heard) that Florida's stand your ground applies, which makes Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter ... but everyone deserves their Constitutional rights to a fair trial. If it does come out that Zimmerman was defending himself, one has to wonder if the teen attacked because he himself felt threatend by some dude following him around? I know I would.

I wonder what's going to happen with all of the outside pressure to convict and end the drumed up racial tension. Guilty or not, this trial will be a circus.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 07:43 AM
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,574 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post
The crappy thing about all of this, is that with so much media attention, I wonder just how effective the investigation is going to be. And now with groups like the Black Panthers putting a bounty on Zimmerman's head, that just makes it even worse.

I don't think (based on what I've read and heard) that Florida's stand your ground applies, which makes Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter ... but everyone deserves their Constitutional rights to a fair trial. If it does come out that Zimmerman was defending himself, one has to wonder if the teen attacked because he himself felt threatend by some dude following him around? I know I would.

I wonder what's going to happen with all of the outside pressure to convict and end the drumed up racial tension. Guilty or not, this trial will be a circus.
That's one of the reasons why you follow procedures and do the job properly, rather than wait for the inevitable, and it would appear, justified public outrage before embarking upon a proper investigation.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 07:49 AM
Libertas in Infinitum
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer View Post
That's one of the reasons why you follow procedures and do the job properly, rather than wait for the inevitable, and it would appear, justified public outrage before embarking upon a proper investigation.
yeah, no kidding ... the authorities dropped the ball on this big time.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 09:06 AM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,638 Posts
Happy happy joy joy
bildo baggins is offline Find More Posts by bildo baggins
Last edited by bildo baggins; Apr 05, 2012 at 01:15 PM.