SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by BladeScraper, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 24, 2012, 09:10 PM
Gaui X3, Diatone 250 Mini Quad
United States, MO, KC
Joined Jun 2011
3,669 Posts
Discussion
TechOne mini Yak 54 update

Okay...

Finished the plane a bit back... Right?

Well... I bought a E-Flite mCP x 200mAh 1s 25C and a Parkzone Sukhoi SU-26xp prop (160mm x 70mm) and I realized when I tried to put it on the charger that the plug is wrong so I need to find a way to make an adapter for it. But I used the E-Flite 150mAh 12C and it is a rocket when the battery is charged but it downs't last long so I'll need an adapter for it and I'll get more flight time. But now, I just need to find a mCP x connector and a spare UMX version. So for now I need to use the ones I got.
BladeScraper is offline Find More Posts by BladeScraper
Last edited by BladeScraper; Apr 16, 2012 at 08:17 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 25, 2012, 07:11 AM
Kit Manufacturer
United States, MA, Southbridge
Joined Feb 2010
3,577 Posts
adapter

I've always had good luck getting connectors for these types of adapters at http://www.rc-connectors.com/
coreman is offline Find More Posts by coreman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: And into the winter season...
Old Mar 25, 2012, 09:20 AM
United States, MO, KC
Joined Jun 2011
3,669 Posts
Nope. Those are ones that go from UMX battery to mCP x battery connector. I need mCP x battery to UMX connector4! I did end up finding one though.

Overview

"This is an adapter charge lead for the battery that comes with the mCP X, the EFLB2001S25. This battery comes with a new larger connector than the other UMX batteries and this adapter is used to adapt the larger connector to the current UMX connector which allows the battery to be charged with the current UMX chargers."

http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...ead-EFLA7002UM
Old Mar 25, 2012, 09:47 AM
Kit Manufacturer
United States, MA, Southbridge
Joined Feb 2010
3,577 Posts
yeah, but he has male and female versions of both so it's simple enough to wire one up. That's where i get all my UM connectors for my brick reuse projects and motor replacements. but if you found something then it's a non-issue now
coreman is offline Find More Posts by coreman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: And into the winter season...
Old Mar 25, 2012, 09:55 AM
United States, MO, KC
Joined Jun 2011
3,669 Posts
Oh, musta n0ot seen em. and they look a bit heavier!
Closed Thread