HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 24, 2012, 08:44 PM
Screamin' fast!
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Nov 2011
142 Posts
Discussion
Need help programming 7 channel glider on DX8.

I have 2 v-tail, 2 ailerons, 2 flaps, and throttle.

I want the throttle on the throttle, flaps on the F Mode (normal 0, cruise 1, and brakes 2, I want crow on on Gear 0, off Gear 1, and full wing reflex, full wing normal, and full wing camber on Rudd D/R. Full wing ailerons with flaps at half rate would be cool looking but I really don't think it's necessary.

I managed to achieve everything accept full wing camber... But for what I did so far it's kind of... I don't know... A mess? I probably need to redo it.

THANKS! Joel

Ready mix downloads would be ok but I'd like to learn how to program it too.
CrazyJB is offline Find More Posts by CrazyJB
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 25, 2012, 05:07 AM
Screamin' fast!
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Nov 2011
142 Posts
Actually, I figured out that I can assign switches even further in system mode. Then I when through all the settings and values to see what it does and I figured out ALL of the full house sailplane mixing! I got it all on 4 mixes. I have crow on mix 1, Mix 2 is full wing camber and reflex, dynamically, on Aux 3 via the knob, Mix 3 is elevator throws for mix 2 on Aux 3 via knob. Then finally, mix 4: full wing ailerons on Ail D/R 1 or 2 and off on Ail D/R 0. Everything has ONE control and a kill switch or a neutral position and they can all work simultaneously without conflict!

The DX8 is not a bad sailplane radio after all! And I have 2 mixes left! Maybe a gyro that flips camber and reflex when you go upside down?
CrazyJB is offline Find More Posts by CrazyJB