HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 04:56 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 193
Sold
4" Carbon Fiber Spinner with metal back Plate for 3 blade Prop.

I have only one Carbon fiber spinner with a metal back plate. The spinner is already factory cut for a 3 blade prop. The back plate has a 7/16" hole for the prop shaft. It take 4-40 screw to hold the spinner on the back plate.
This spinner has no cracks, chips or damage to it. It has never seen an electric starter used on it, only hand flips.

Let me know if you can use the spinner for only $30 plus $5 shipping.

Please give me your mailing address and please refer to the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net

Uncle George
unclegeorge is online now Find More Posts by unclegeorge
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread