SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 27, 2012, 09:33 PM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2012
38 Posts
I see Banggood is now selling the Devo 7E which I would like to buy:
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wa...r-p-48117.html

However, I can't find any Walkera receivers like the RX-701. Do you plan on selling them in the near future?

Also, any new coupons or a coupon for the Devo 7E?
Porthos23 is offline Find More Posts by Porthos23
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 29, 2012, 06:42 AM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Feb 2007
14,508 Posts
Hi Aaron,
Could you please find out what glue the micro quads are using to put the props on? All seem to except for the UDI U816 which easily come off. I notice that the others require a lot of effort to get the originals off. Then when you put them or replacements back on they are much easier to remove, so I suspect they use some glue for the initial build. I have tried a tiny bit of CA and that does not get them to stick as tightly as the origianls. It would be good to know what type and brand of glue the WLToys, MJX, and MiniPet micro manufacturer's use during the initial build to mount the props.
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
jesolins is offline Find More Posts by jesolins
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2012, 12:31 PM
Fly Fast, Fly Hard, Fly Fun
rexless's Avatar
Canada, BC
Joined Apr 2012
1,469 Posts
I'd just like to post here that Aaron and the folks at Banggood went out of their way to provide good service resulting in them replacing the defective PCB on a DH9116. Thanks Aaron!
rexless is online now Find More Posts by rexless
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: New Quad Design
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 09, 2012, 08:13 PM
GOT WINGS
siriusflier's Avatar
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
2,404 Posts
defective tail motor

Aaron,
I placed an order from Banggood on September 5, 2012, for a bnf yellow V911. I recieved it on October 1, 2012, and at first the helicopter flew very well. Because of windy weather and my being busy with other things, I did not actually fly it very much, maybe 10 flights total. I have a lot of experience flying fixed pitch Helis, so I did not have any serious crashes, and I was flying it outside over lush grass. On Saturday, October 6, 2012, the tail motor stopped working correctly and the 911 spins out of control. I cafefully inspected all of the wiring with a 10x magnifying glass, no visible damage to the wires or solder joints. The tail motor has stopped working. The tail rotor and motor will not turn when I throttle up the V911 unless I manually push the rotor to start it spinning, then it will spin for a little while and stop on its own. I believe it has a defective tail motor. This should not happen to a brand new helicopter with only 10 flights and no hard crashes. Is it possible that I could be sent a new tail motor?

I have contacted CS at Banggood with almost the same message as above.

I would also like to say that Banggood CS was very good about correcting my last order when they sent the wrong main gears. They sent the correct main gears with this last order at no charge.
siriusflier is offline Find More Posts by siriusflier
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 09, 2012, 08:30 PM
Registered User
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,622 Posts
It's definitely premature, but not a big deal on such a cheap heli. I would just replace it and enjoy. Now, my MQX motors dying, and there are four of them, on an expensive heli after only 30 flights is something to complain about. But even then, these things have short life, that's why people here make such a big deal about brushless motors.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2012, 04:24 AM
Registered User
Romania, IS, Iași
Joined May 2011
49 Posts
Any coupons for the V949 and the 5x Tigers? will appreciate
ccatalin is offline Find More Posts by ccatalin
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2012, 06:58 AM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Feb 2007
14,508 Posts
S,
Gotta ask since you did not mention it Did you pull the tail prop off to make sure there was no hair/debris wrapped around the motor shaft and that it was not pressed on to far and binding with the motor housing?
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusflier View Post
Aaron,
I placed an order from Banggood on September 5, 2012, for a bnf yellow V911. I recieved it on October 1, 2012, and at first the helicopter flew very well. Because of windy weather and my being busy with other things, I did not actually fly it very much, maybe 10 flights total. I have a lot of experience flying fixed pitch Helis, so I did not have any serious crashes, and I was flying it outside over lush grass. On Saturday, October 6, 2012, the tail motor stopped working correctly and the 911 spins out of control. I cafefully inspected all of the wiring with a 10x magnifying glass, no visible damage to the wires or solder joints. The tail motor has stopped working. The tail rotor and motor will not turn when I throttle up the V911 unless I manually push the rotor to start it spinning, then it will spin for a little while and stop on its own. I believe it has a defective tail motor. This should not happen to a brand new helicopter with only 10 flights and no hard crashes. Is it possible that I could be sent a new tail motor?

I have contacted CS at Banggood with almost the same message as above.

I would also like to say that Banggood CS was very good about correcting my last order when they sent the wrong main gears. They sent the correct main gears with this last order at no charge.
jesolins is offline Find More Posts by jesolins
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2012, 09:30 AM
GOT WINGS
siriusflier's Avatar
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
2,404 Posts
Jesolins, my internet was down the last two days, just able to get back on this morning. I know to check the props for hairs and things wrapped around the shaft, that was not the problem. I replaced the tail motor with a 9958 tail motor and it flies again. took the V911 motor apart, and one of the brushes inside was either burnt off or factory defective, did not really look burnt. And 10 flights should not wear out a motor! Banggood CS said they could not help me since I did not report the problem within 3 days. So if you are honest and report that you did not discover a defect until 5 days after you recieved the product, they can deny your claim. So far, 2 orders from Banggood, one took 28 days, the other took 26 days. First order they sent the wrong part. Second order they sent a heli with a defective tail motor and do not want to correct it. Hmmmm, maybe I am not too interested in ordering from a company that can't do it right or make it right when something is defective
siriusflier is offline Find More Posts by siriusflier
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2012, 06:41 PM
Registered User
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,622 Posts
Hey Aaron, I went to exchange my points for a coupon today and I can't find the exchange page. Did it get moved? I can see my points and I can see some coupon codes, but not the ones you exchange points for.



And any news on when the WL micro CP heli is coming?
And how about a BNF WL949.

I want both of these, just ordered a V911 and some parts from you guys this weekend. Thanks for the help and your personal attention.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2012, 10:15 PM
Registered User
San Francisco, CA
Joined Sep 2009
42 Posts
Same here!! It took 6 weeks for my quardrocopter to arrive. It flew 4 times and the circuit board burned. CS said there's nothing they can do because it was over 3 days after I received it!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusflier View Post
Jesolins, my internet was down the last two days, just able to get back on this morning. I know to check the props for hairs and things wrapped around the shaft, that was not the problem. I replaced the tail motor with a 9958 tail motor and it flies again. took the V911 motor apart, and one of the brushes inside was either burnt off or factory defective, did not really look burnt. And 10 flights should not wear out a motor! Banggood CS said they could not help me since I did not report the problem within 3 days. So if you are honest and report that you did not discover a defect until 5 days after you recieved the product, they can deny your claim. So far, 2 orders from Banggood, one took 28 days, the other took 26 days. First order they sent the wrong part. Second order they sent a heli with a defective tail motor and do not want to correct it. Hmmmm, maybe I am not too interested in ordering from a company that can't do it right or make it right when something is defective
aiea is offline Find More Posts by aiea
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:04 AM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Feb 2007
14,508 Posts
Hi Aaron,
My order #115652 of 10x MJX X100 props arrived this week. Each package has 4 props but they are 2x black CCW and 1x orange CCW and 1x orange CW. There should be 1x black CCW and 1x black CW. So I need 10x black CW props to make this order good.

CW = right rotating
CCW = left rotating

Thanks for any help.
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
jesolins is offline Find More Posts by jesolins
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2012, 12:06 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2012
1,594 Posts
Hi Aaron,

the banggod page has some nasty errors with paging.
In new arrivals the page buttons get lost on th4 4th page.
Same happens to order overview if changing to the second page.
It happens on all browsers and seem to be a backend problem!
mystman is online now Find More Posts by mystman
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2012, 06:56 AM
Aaron qin's Avatar
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
856 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthos23 View Post
I see Banggood is now selling the Devo 7E which I would like to buy:
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wa...r-p-48117.html

However, I can't find any Walkera receivers like the RX-701. Do you plan on selling them in the near future?

Also, any new coupons or a coupon for the Devo 7E?
Hello,really sorry for the delay of your reply,a bit busy these days!D:
I will try to get the RX-701 ASAP,the coupon code for the Devo 7E has sent to you via PM,thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesolins View Post
Hi Aaron,
Could you please find out what glue the micro quads are using to put the props on? All seem to except for the UDI U816 which easily come off. I notice that the others require a lot of effort to get the originals off. Then when you put them or replacements back on they are much easier to remove, so I suspect they use some glue for the initial build. I have tried a tiny bit of CA and that does not get them to stick as tightly as the origianls. It would be good to know what type and brand of glue the WLToys, MJX, and MiniPet micro manufacturer's use during the initial build to mount the props.
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
Hey Jim,I also have the same problem with the U816 props,really easy to come off,I have lost over 10 pieces props in the grass.:P I did not try other glues on our website,but I will try to get some of them to my office and see how they work.
I have only tried the 502 glue before,it very strong adhesive,but very hard to take off when you use the 502 glue,and be a bit harmful to the quad.D:
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 21, 2012, 07:06 AM
Aaron qin's Avatar
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
856 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
Hey Aaron, I went to exchange my points for a coupon today and I can't find the exchange page. Did it get moved? I can see my points and I can see some coupon codes, but not the ones you exchange points for.

And any news on when the WL micro CP heli is coming?
And how about a BNF WL949.

I want both of these, just ordered a V911 and some parts from you guys this weekend. Thanks for the help and your personal attention.
Hey,I just check about the coupons page,it's working there in my account.D:
It's pretty to gauge the release date of WL micro CP,since even the WLtoy company did not know D:
IMO,it will be released at the end of this year,around Christmas time.
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 21, 2012, 07:09 AM
Aaron qin's Avatar
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
856 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccatalin View Post
Any coupons for the V949 and the 5x Tigers? will appreciate
8% discount coupon code for the v949.
Coupon code: 2a5815
The 5xtigers is best price we can offer,sorry.
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool iLikeRC.com Coupon Codes & Cool Deals Weekend Flyer Hot Online Deals 18 Nov 08, 2012 10:32 PM
Rant Endurance-RC.com = crappy customer service techspy Vendor Talk 1 Jun 12, 2012 12:13 PM
Discussion HobbyWireless.com Customer Service? TwoHeadsBrewing FPV Talk 9 Jun 09, 2012 04:26 PM
Discussion 14%coupon for xieda 9958 banggood Aaron qin Hot Online Deals 0 Mar 08, 2012 02:21 AM
Discussion HobbyPartz.com - The second worst Customer Service on the Planet YouMadeMeDoIt Vendor Talk 4 Feb 03, 2012 02:41 PM