macd69 is offline Find More Posts by macd69
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 11, 2012, 11:19 PM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystman View Post
Are there any possibilities that BG will sell the New FlySky FS-T6 2.4ghz Digital Proportional 6 Channel Transmitter and Receiver System in near future.

http://www.flysky-cn.com/ShowProducts.asp?id=47

Thread :http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1720333

At this time there isn't any supplier outside the US selling it. (and the shipping costs to Europe are horrible. About $50 !!!)

PLEASE, SELL IT for a reasonable price!
Thanks so much!!!
I will arrange someone to get it ASAP!
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 11, 2012, 11:20 PM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrss View Post
Hi Aaron,

How long does it generally take to ship to USA? Tracking shows order was picked up by the Flytexpress Sorting Center on 8/18.

Should I be concerned?

Thanks,
Ron
Usually takes 7-15 days to USA,sometimes may be a little longer.No worries.
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 12, 2012, 12:20 PM
Blue Skies
United States, VA, Williamsburg
Joined May 2012
1,164 Posts
Over placed 1 month and 5 days ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
Aaron, I have placed 6 orders with BG, starting on August 7 and about 1 a week since then. That was one month and 5 days ago. None of the 6 orders have arrived. I wrote CS at BG and told they usually arrive within a month. If they don't arrive soon, I will be forced to file a complaint and cancel the orders thru PayPal in order to protect myself.
Don
hifinsword is offline Find More Posts by hifinsword
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 12, 2012, 12:41 PM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Feb 2007
14,454 Posts
Don,
What does your tracking code say when you check it with www.USPS.com? I've made about a dozen orders with them since July. What I've seen is that besides sometimes taking longer to get out of China, those packages will sit in the NY customs for sometimes up to three weeks. Occasionally a Banggood shipment has gone through California and those get here in Texas a bit faster. My Banggood shipments have taken anywhere from 3-5 weeks. I never order from any Vendor when there is a backorder. For examples, I just received a Banggood order I placed on 13 August, so 32 days. I am waiting on orders placed 14, 20 and 22 August. The 20 Aug order is reporting on www.USPS.com to still be in NY since Sep 6. After that changes to dispatched to San Antonio, I usually will see it in about 3 days. The 22 Aug order is reporting: "Your Item's Status We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece."
FWIW.
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by hifinsword View Post
Aaron, I have placed 6 orders with BG, starting on August 7 and about 1 a week since then. That was one month and 5 days ago. None of the 6 orders have arrived. I wrote CS at BG and told they usually arrive within a month. If they don't arrive soon, I will be forced to file a complaint and cancel the orders thru PayPal in order to protect myself.
Don
jesolins is offline Find More Posts by jesolins
Old Sep 12, 2012, 06:12 PM
Blue Skies
Joined May 2012
1,164 Posts
Banggood shipping and tracking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesolins View Post
Don,
What does your tracking code say when you check it with www.USPS.com? I've made about a dozen orders with them since July. What I've seen is that besides sometimes taking longer to get out of China, those packages will sit in the NY customs for sometimes up to three weeks. Occasionally a Banggood shipment has gone through California and those get here in Texas a bit faster. My Banggood shipments have taken anywhere from 3-5 weeks. I never order from any Vendor when there is a backorder. For examples, I just received a Banggood order I placed on 13 August, so 32 days. I am waiting on orders placed 14, 20 and 22 August. The 20 Aug order is reporting on www.USPS.com to still be in NY since Sep 6. After that changes to dispatched to San Antonio, I usually will see it in about 3 days. The 22 Aug order is reporting: "Your Item's Status We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece."
FWIW.
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
Hi Jim,
There is no info available on the orders put in on 8/7 & 8/9 other than shipped 8/9 & 8/13 respectively. The order made 8/19 shipped 8/20 and is in Sandston, VA right down the street today. An order made 8/20 was split and part is in NY as of 9/11 - no info on the split part of the order; an order made 8/26 was on backorder but now shows it was shipped on 9/11, and my last order made 8/31 was in Shanghai as of 9/1. It seems odd the orders made 12 and 10 days earlier than the one only 30 miles away, isn't here yet? As I understand it, you have to file a complaint with PayPal within 45 days or lose that right. I'm within 9 days of that with the 1st order at this point.
Don
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 15, 2012, 10:07 AM
Poland, Śląskie, Bielsko-Biala
Joined Jan 2012
634 Posts
Quote:
Thanks so much!!!
I will arrange someone to get it ASAP!
Let us know about flysky FS-T6 !

Lot's of people waiting, nowhere to buy !!!
shafter is offline Find More Posts by shafter
Old Sep 18, 2012, 02:32 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shafter View Post
Let us know about flysky FS-T6 !

Lot's of people waiting, nowhere to buy !!!
I have connected the Flysky company,and the told me that the flysky FS-T6 has not released yet,where can you get one?
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 18, 2012, 04:34 AM
Joined Jan 2012
634 Posts
Quote:
I have connected the Flysky company,and the told me that the flysky FS-T6 has not released yet,where can you get one?
http://www.hobbypartz.com/79p-t6-6ch-radio-lcd.html

They had on stock week ago.

Now on backorder.
Old Sep 18, 2012, 03:55 PM
Joined Dec 2007
205 Posts
Hey Aaron,

Any chance for a coupon for the V929 or V939 quads?
Mujiber is offline Find More Posts by Mujiber
Old Sep 18, 2012, 05:42 PM
Blue Skies
Joined May 2012
1,164 Posts
Filed complaint with PayPal against Banggood.com

Quote:
Quote:
Don
It's been 42 days since my first order with Banggood.com and it still hasn't arrived. I will lose my right to receive a refund after 45 days so I file my complaint with PayPal today.
Don
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 19, 2012, 01:52 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
830 Posts
Quote:
It's been 42 days since my first order with Banggood.com and it still hasn't arrived. I will lose my right to receive a refund after 45 days so I file my complaint with PayPal today.
Don
You do not have to do this,just drop our CS an email.
They will refund or reship you,if you truly did not receive the item within the normal shipping days.
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 19, 2012, 01:54 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shafter View Post
http://www.hobbypartz.com/79p-t6-6ch-radio-lcd.html

They had on stock week ago.

Now on backorder.
Are you sure that they have it in stock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujiber View Post
Hey Aaron,

Any chance for a coupon for the V929 or V939 quads?
Need any coupons,please send me a PMThanks
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 19, 2012, 02:59 AM
Joined Jan 2012
634 Posts
Quote:
Are you sure that they have it in stock?
Yes, some people bought from them:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1725935
Old Sep 19, 2012, 05:42 AM
Blue Skies
Joined May 2012
1,164 Posts
Refund request from BG

Quote:
You do not have to do this,just drop our CS an email.
They will refund or reship you,if you truly did not receive the item within the normal shipping days.
Done
RCG Plus Member