HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 03, 2013, 01:15 AM
Joined Dec 2012
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arr0wHead View Post
If you have an email saying they didn't receive payment, contact paypal and forward them the email.
Will give it a try, but heard that paypal do not response to email ?
That transaction should be cleared once I got the transaction number and email right ? I got both.

Aaron, If you read this, pls try to address this problem and contact paypal as well to confirm if this transaction is real or not. The payment is made to your store nonetheles. You can look for my paypal transaction number in email I sent to your CS Rebecca. She's been helpful so far but the final decision might be somewhere else ..
redtags is offline Find More Posts by redtags
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2013, 08:34 AM
...if you take the time
Israel, Tel Aviv
Joined Jul 2012
212 Posts
Aaron,

How about a coupon for v120d02s BNF, for your loyal customers?
PurpleShark is offline Find More Posts by PurpleShark
Old Mar 03, 2013, 09:49 AM
United States, MA, Plymouth
Joined Jan 2013
1,305 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtags View Post
Will give it a try, but heard that paypal do not response to email ?
I don't know, because in a situation like this I'd actually call them on the phone.
Arr0wHead is offline Find More Posts by Arr0wHead
Old Mar 03, 2013, 11:00 AM
BadPilot
United States, IL, Custer Park
Joined Nov 2007
1,706 Posts
Arr0w,

I am with you, sometimes it just seems better to speak to someone because you can receive immediate feedback ensuring they fully understand the breadth of the situation.
badpilotto is offline Find More Posts by badpilotto
Old Mar 03, 2013, 10:16 PM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
875 Posts
Save 1.5$ for v911 120mAH battery,only 1.49$ per unit +free shipping!
Coupon code:bgv911
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Ne...t-p-51931.html
Will be invalid until 10th,March.
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 03, 2013, 10:39 PM
Joined Feb 2013
110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
Thanks! Bought a couple.
zires is offline Find More Posts by zires
Old Mar 04, 2013, 01:31 PM
Certifiable
United States, CA, Burbank
Joined Dec 2012
2,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
When I try to use that code, I just get $1.50 discount on the order. So, only the first lipo is $1.49. The others are at reg. price. Is that how it's supposed to work?
stringrazor is offline Find More Posts by stringrazor
Old Mar 04, 2013, 01:32 PM
Joined Jan 2008
163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringrazor View Post
When I try to use that code, I just get $1.50 discount on the order. So, only the first lipo is $1.49. The others are at reg. price. Is that how it's supposed to work?
It says it is invalid until 3/10/2013
flightsfancy is offline Find More Posts by flightsfancy
Old Mar 04, 2013, 06:07 PM
Certifiable
United States, CA, Burbank
Joined Dec 2012
2,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightsfancy View Post
It says it is invalid until 3/10/2013
Oh geeze, my bad! I read that as "..valid until...". Funny, though because it does work, just differently....
stringrazor is offline Find More Posts by stringrazor
Old Mar 04, 2013, 07:51 PM
Joined Feb 2013
110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringrazor View Post
Yes. I had to order multiple times. Still worth it wish I waited before I bought the 5 pack.
zires is offline Find More Posts by zires
Old Mar 05, 2013, 07:59 AM
Germany, HE, Darmstadt
Joined Jan 2013
164 Posts
coupon code for v922 please
gimmemopitch is offline Find More Posts by gimmemopitch
Old Mar 05, 2013, 10:23 AM
CB100, 4#6, V911, V939, V912
Modesto, CA
Joined Jan 2006
213 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmemopitch View Post
coupon code for v922 please
Also a 10% off coupon for the V912 and I'll place my order.
heligeek is offline Find More Posts by heligeek
Old Mar 05, 2013, 12:25 PM
Joined Dec 2010
143 Posts
A 10% coupon for Super CP with 7E would be great.
Farad is offline Find More Posts by Farad
Old Mar 05, 2013, 03:34 PM
Joined Jan 2013
57 Posts
Aaron, please help..

Aaron,

If there's anything you can do to help me, I'd appreciate it.

On Feb. 8th, I placed an order with Banggood. I realize that coincides with the celebration of the New Year, and that Banggood was closed until Feb. 19th (I believe). I received an email from customer service notifying me that my order was shipped on Feb. 23rd, but no tracking number recognizable by any of the major carriers. Finally, after querying your customer service email, I received a valid tracking number on March 1st. That number shows that the shipper received information about my package on Feb. 28th, but that the package has not actually been shipped or sorted yet, and that the information was received in Germany. Today is March 5th, and there is still no further information available.

I expected a few weeks of waiting, but I placed an order with myrcmart.com, another company based in Hong Kong, on Feb. 16th, over one week AFTER ordering from Banggood, and received my complete order from them in perfect condition on Feb. 28th. Where is my package from Banggood, and why is the information in Germany?!?

Of further concern is the fact that my paypal account was charged on Feb. 8th for the entire order. In the USA, it is not legal to charge an account until an order is shipped. I realize that laws vary from country to country, but I would like to receive the items I have already paid for in a timely manner.

If you can help, I would be happy to PM you the order and tracking number information. This is my first order with Banggood, and I was planning many more, but myrcmart.com has been much, much more reliable so far.

Can you help, please?

Thank you, and best wishes,

Barry
musechaserpilot is offline Find More Posts by musechaserpilot
Old Mar 05, 2013, 03:44 PM
United States, MA, Plymouth
Joined Jan 2013
1,305 Posts
I think orders go to germany and get packed into a container for shipping. They don't ship the container til it's full, likely. It's typical for it to sit there doing nothing in Germany a week or so. Eventually it will get marked as shipped, and it will disappear for a few more days with no info as it heads overseas. Finally you'll see it as arrived in US, and it will track as it ships to your door. Sounds like a lot, but my last order arrived about 5 days after leaving Germany.

3-4 weeks is normal for Banggood. Sounds like your order was processed after the new year, took a week to ship (during this time tracking shows nothing, as you saw), and now will spend a week in Germany. Likely in the next few days you'll see it leave Germany and head your way. That's about 3-4 weeks, right on the nose. The crappy part is the extra week you've waited due to ordering during the holiday.
Arr0wHead is offline Find More Posts by Arr0wHead