HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 13, 2013, 07:37 AM
Building until we fly w\ Jesus
United States, CA, Moreno Valley
Joined May 2011
88 Posts
To anyone who may have been offended by my statement above I wish to make a formal apology. In no way did I mean to make you or anyone feel uncomfortable. I was trying to be funny and now that it has been pointed out to me, it may not have been a good witness for others. So again I am very sorry and please excuse me for my off color joke. Shawn
Shawndae is offline Find More Posts by Shawndae
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 14, 2013, 12:40 PM
Italy, Lazio, Rome
Joined Jun 2012
424 Posts
If you count how many order are shipped from BG, i've read about complains but they are a very small percentage. You have also to consider the very cheap price. There are some LHS here in Italy that sells v929 clones at the triple of the BG's price .
ercapoccia is online now Find More Posts by ercapoccia
Old Feb 14, 2013, 03:56 PM
Poland, Greater Poland Voivodeship, Gmina Gniezno
Joined Feb 2013
93 Posts
@Aaron qin

Will Banggood selling this model in nearest future?

Hero RC H911?
patrick1989 is offline Find More Posts by patrick1989
Old Feb 14, 2013, 07:35 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,659 Posts
I think that's an exclusive xheli product now. You can get it from them or Amazon (also them). What surprises me is how different they all handle. I got the H911 for my son and you can stand it on it's nose if you goose it and give it hard forward cyclic, which is not what I am used to with my V911 or Solo Pro.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Feb 15, 2013, 06:15 AM
Joined Feb 2013
93 Posts
The problem is... I live in Poland and Amazon doesn't send packages there
Old Feb 19, 2013, 06:43 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
861 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick1989 View Post
The problem is... I live in Poland and Amazon doesn't send packages there
Happy New Year to all friends here,I come back to office yesterday,will spend some time here with you.
Are you sure that the Amazon do not ship to Poland?
I just make sure about the HJ911,we can not sell that,since it has the Patent.
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 19, 2013, 06:54 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
861 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonB View Post
This is for anyone in the US looking for feedback on Banggood.com. I placed an order with them on Jan 8th, 2013 for MJX replacement parts. They were slightly lower in cost than Amazon including shipping. The order took over 3 weeks to receive from Causway Bay, HK to the US. The items were jammed in a small box with hardly any packing material and over half were broken upon receipt. I emailed the company and never heard back from any of my several emails. I opened a claim with PayPal and they wanted me to spend half the cost of the items in returning to get a refund. Banggood.com never responded to any emails from PayPal either. After, I learned that they don't have to do anything because PayPal won't refund your money without sending the items back no matter what the cost or communication.

So if you're in the US and need parts for a heli or some other foreign item, ask yourself first; What will I have to do to get my money back if the company sends defective items, or packages it in a way that it gets broken, or they are a less than ethical company and know the tricks to screw you out of your money? Learn from my mistake and don't order from this company if you are in the US.
Could you please show your order number?I will arrange to check who omit your email?
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 19, 2013, 08:41 AM
Joined Feb 2013
93 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
Happy New Year to all friends here,I come back to office yesterday,will spend some time here with you.
Are you sure that the Amazon do not ship to Poland?
I just make sure about the HJ911,we can not sell that,since it has the Patent.
It's not available on Amazon International.

I think only you can get H911 if you live in USA(shipping).
Old Feb 20, 2013, 07:55 PM
Joined Dec 2012
18 Posts
BNF heli's

When can I expect to see V400D02 (Devo) bnf (bind and fly) and V922 bnf helicopters.

If the price is right, I try to justify buying bnf heli's for parts rather buying and waiting for individual parts to ship...
elementary is offline Find More Posts by elementary
Old Feb 21, 2013, 03:40 PM
United States, MI, Kingsley
Joined Jan 2013
74 Posts
I ordered some parts from Banggood.com on Feb 5 or 6th in my wife's name order# 267859. Waited through the New Year, no problem. Packaged arrived on Feb 19th, It had my name on it(???)and contained a solar powed water pump, don't think it will match up with my DH9116. I just e-mailed them today so I will see what happens, fast shipping though. Good luck and have fun guys.

Matt
Mattkingsley is online now Find More Posts by Mattkingsley
Old Feb 21, 2013, 03:51 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,659 Posts
I had an order mix up from them once, they will take care of it. Stinks after waiting so long, but Banggood is still one of my top Chinese retailers.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Feb 21, 2013, 08:02 PM
Joined Jan 2008
163 Posts
Wow, just had a bad experience with Banggood. Charis at Banggood told me she will not do anything about my lost package. She told me it is "not a problem". Yes, I'm serious.

I mentioned about the need to file a chargeback in that case and she said it is fine with her.
flightsfancy is offline Find More Posts by flightsfancy
Old Feb 21, 2013, 08:38 PM
United States, TX, Victoria
Joined Jul 2012
1,079 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick1989 View Post
@Aaron qin

Will Banggood selling this model in nearest future?

Hero RC H911?
I bet you a doughnut hole that if you scratch BR-R-R-RUCE's nose there it'll be red, black & gold underneath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightsfancy View Post
Wow, just had a bad experience with Banggood. Charis at Banggood told me she will not do anything about my lost package. She told me it is "not a problem". Yes, I'm serious.

I mentioned about the need to file a chargeback in that case and she said it is fine with her.
I suppose we should expect a weeklong block party to carry a weeklong hangover afterwards...

mnem
Somebody stop the flies a' stompin' on the windowpane...
mnemennth is offline Find More Posts by mnemennth
Old Feb 21, 2013, 08:40 PM
Joined Jan 2008
163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnemennth View Post
I suppose we should expect a weeklong block party to carry a weeklong hangover afterwards...

mnem
Somebody stop the flies a' stompin' on the windowpane...
What's that supposed to mean?
flightsfancy is offline Find More Posts by flightsfancy
Old Feb 22, 2013, 09:41 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
861 Posts
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wl...f-p-65598.html
The BNF v922 is on sale.

BTW,We've created a post "Huge discount of 15% on all Men's apparel, specially for RC modelling lovers!
http://www.banggood.com/forum-topic-4288.html
Site Sponsor