HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 27, 2013, 01:25 PM
Italy, Lazio, Rome
Joined Jun 2012
402 Posts
Anybody knows what is this for? http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Mc...t-p-62159.html
ercapoccia is offline Find More Posts by ercapoccia
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 27, 2013, 02:56 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Apr 2011
590 Posts
Maybe that's tape to go under the canopy so during vibration the paint doesn't run off if its touching something under the canopy.
ITS ME DAVID is offline Find More Posts by ITS ME DAVID
Old Jan 28, 2013, 12:23 PM
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
5,512 Posts
No, the tape is to put the two half of the Tarot or Bolt TDR style mCPX canopy together.

Banggood hasn't listed the canopy yet.

Go to TaoBao and search for Tarot mCPX if you want to see what the TDR canopy looks like.
Daryoon is offline Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Jan 29, 2013, 07:24 PM
Joined Jan 2008
163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightsfancy View Post
Aaron, when will we see a BNF V922 on Banggood?
Too bad Aaron doesn't check this thread anymore.
flightsfancy is offline Find More Posts by flightsfancy
Old Jan 29, 2013, 08:29 PM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
755 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightsfancy View Post
Too bad Aaron doesn't check this thread anymore.
Nope my friend,I love flying,and love taking with you here,just a bit busy these days,sorry for that.I will follow that when will the v922 BNF available

I tired the super cp yesterday,it's really amazing,so stable,more easy than the v922 and walkeray GCP,If ou can fly the v911,you can fly the super cp.I am learning how to make the 3D flying,still learning!
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 31, 2013, 12:52 AM
United States, VA, Culpeper
Joined Dec 2012
234 Posts
The replacements that were sent to me due to the poor packaging / damage on the first set are damaged even worse! Don't buy from banggood if you're ordering something even remotely fragile...
live2rc is offline Find More Posts by live2rc
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:18 AM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Apr 2011
590 Posts
Sucks to hear
ITS ME DAVID is offline Find More Posts by ITS ME DAVID
Old Jan 31, 2013, 11:58 AM
United States, MA, Plymouth
Joined Jan 2013
1,305 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by live2rc View Post
The replacements that were sent to me due to the poor packaging / damage on the first set are damaged even worse! Don't buy from banggood if you're ordering something even remotely fragile...

This is really strange, considering Banggood's fame for it's impervious taped up bricks of styrofoam they typically ship. Sounds like the issue is they're not packing these particular items the way they pack everything else, or else they've started packing things differently since my last order.

What were the items again? And were they packed the same as last time?
Arr0wHead is offline Find More Posts by Arr0wHead
Old Jan 31, 2013, 03:50 PM
Lets make it remote control!!!
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
he had some type of quad styro frame
abletowinginc is offline Find More Posts by abletowinginc
Old Jan 31, 2013, 04:14 PM
United States, MA, Plymouth
Joined Jan 2013
1,305 Posts
So everything gets packed in foam...

except foam?
Arr0wHead is offline Find More Posts by Arr0wHead
Old Jan 31, 2013, 07:29 PM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
755 Posts
Quote:
Have our CS solved the issues already?if not,just PM and tell me your order number,I will let them to full refund you.
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 01, 2013, 03:34 AM
Battery Powered==(*)==
Mesquite, Nevada
Joined Jan 2002
410 Posts
Anyone order from the usa warehouse? Shows usa warehouse link.
tomcor is online now Find More Posts by tomcor
Old Feb 01, 2013, 06:09 AM
Joined Dec 2012
234 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arr0wHead View Post
This is really strange, considering Banggood's fame for it's impervious taped up bricks of styrofoam they typically ship. Sounds like the issue is they're not packing these particular items the way they pack everything else, or else they've started packing things differently since my last order.

What were the items again? And were they packed the same as last time?
It was a new tail set / fuse for my nine eagles yak 54. They shipped both in an envelope with a quick wrap of thin wrapping foam even after I specifically asked for a box so this wouldn't happen again.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 06:16 AM
Joined Dec 2012
234 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
Have our CS solved the issues already?if not,just PM and tell me your order number,I will let them to full refund you.
No they have not, it seems to take them at least 3 days to respond to an email. I appreciate your gesture but my problem is that I need these parts and your company is one of the few that sell them. I just can't understand how hard it is to ship them safely in a box.
Old Feb 02, 2013, 10:48 AM
Joined Jun 2012
2,235 Posts
Quote:
No they have not, it seems to take them at least 3 days to respond to an email. I appreciate your gesture but my problem is that I need these parts and your company is one of the few that sell them. I just can't understand how hard it is to ship them safely in a box.
That's really unlucky to get that happen twice. I've had 15 orders now and I ordered 2x U816a polystyrene foam canopies and some batteries and they came in a box that was exactly the right size for them. No bigger, no smaller. I've got quite a selection of different sized boxes, as they seem to try and send the most post/weight efficient for each order. But, I'm in the UK, so YM(obviously)MV.
Brandigan is online now Find More Posts by Brandigan