HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 14, 2013, 10:48 AM
United States, MA, Plymouth
Joined Jan 2013
1,305 Posts
Customer service told me to try again and take a picture of the error. Sadly I tried again and it gave the same error, and also it redirects after 3 seconds so I could not snap a photo. I tried customer service again, but no response.

Also, I noticed that in payment options instant transfer was greyed out and only Bill Me Later, E-Check, and my backup credit card were selectable. Is this normal with Banggood, or is there possibly a further problem with Paypal on my end? I've never had instant transfer not be an option when using Paypal.
Arr0wHead is offline Find More Posts by Arr0wHead
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 14, 2013, 12:21 PM
United States, MA, Plymouth
Joined Jan 2013
1,305 Posts
Okay, put the order through a third time and used "e-check" via paypal. Everything worked fine.

I think the issue is on the end of paypal/my bank, not Banggood. I'm going to look into it.

[edit] - Banggood took care of everything. Great service. And the only customer support I've ever seen that's on my whacky schedule. (their hours are 8pm to 4 am.)
Arr0wHead is offline Find More Posts by Arr0wHead
Last edited by Arr0wHead; Jan 15, 2013 at 10:41 AM.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 11:12 AM
United States, VA, Culpeper
Joined Dec 2012
234 Posts
I ordered from banggood a while ago and received my package today, I ordered things along with replacement parts for my nine eagles yak 54, a new tail wing / rudder set and fuselage, both of which are made of delicate, thin foam. They shipped them in a thin shipping envelope with no fragile markings or handle with care markings. I opened the package to find that the push/pull rod component of the elevator was piercing the rudder, the fuselage was warped and also cracked along the entire bottom and the wheel base of the rudder was cracked and is falling off. What a joke. I contacted their customer service and I'll post an update when I hear back from them.
live2rc is offline Find More Posts by live2rc
Old Jan 16, 2013, 01:10 PM
Slow Flyer
Richmond, TX
Joined Apr 2008
3,235 Posts
pics?
Bombay is offline Find More Posts by Bombay
Old Jan 16, 2013, 10:09 PM
Joined Dec 2012
234 Posts
Here are the pics, the last picture is of the lower tail section, although the entire fuselage is misshapen that was the most visible piece while still in the package. There are also a fair amount of creases in the tail set.

Last edited by live2rc; Jan 16, 2013 at 10:15 PM.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 10:25 PM
Joined Jan 2008
163 Posts
What did they say?
flightsfancy is offline Find More Posts by flightsfancy
Old Jan 16, 2013, 10:33 PM
Lets make it remote control!!!
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
thats awful packing they usually do better job at protecting maybe someone new whos learning im sure theyll make good on it
abletowinginc is offline Find More Posts by abletowinginc
Old Jan 16, 2013, 10:35 PM
Joined Dec 2012
234 Posts
yea, I sent them an email this morning and still no response. The live chat wasn't working earlier, I'll try it again.

edit: Yea, the "live chat" is not real. You simply leave a message with your email address and once you hit submit, the window closes. there is no live person to talk to.
Last edited by live2rc; Jan 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 04:10 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Apr 2011
595 Posts
My order has been processing since the 13th but there site says orders ship 1 business day and my items were I. Stock.
ITS ME DAVID is offline Find More Posts by ITS ME DAVID
Old Jan 17, 2013, 04:17 PM
Lets make it remote control!!!
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS ME DAVID View Post
My order has been processing since the 13th but there site says orders ship 1 business day and my items were I. Stock.
huh thats odd i placed order yesterday and its already shipped all other orders iever placed wenot out within couple days
abletowinginc is offline Find More Posts by abletowinginc
Old Jan 17, 2013, 04:30 PM
Joined Apr 2011
595 Posts
Ill guess ill wait it out a few more days.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 08:02 PM
Joined Dec 2012
234 Posts
I received an email response asking me to send them pictures....I sent picture links in the first email and attachments in the second, this is going no where fast...
Old Jan 17, 2013, 10:00 PM
Joined Apr 2011
595 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS ME DAVID View Post
Got an email back a few hours ago from banggood apparently one of the items I ordered is on back order so they are going to ship to me what's in stock and refund me what's back order.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 09:16 PM
Joined Dec 2012
234 Posts
I just received an email from banggood telling me they will be sending me replacements, although they wouldn't express ship them to me :-\
Old Jan 18, 2013, 10:18 PM
Joined Apr 2011
595 Posts
Banggood got back to me and has given me partial credit for my order on those items that were out if stock and shipped the instock items.