HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 23, 2012, 09:16 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,622 Posts
I have made MANY transactions with BG with no problems. It is normal for the tracking to not change for a couple weeks. They should respond to emails.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 24, 2012, 03:34 PM
Flying a Falcon or a RC Heli.
Canada, QC, Rimouski
Joined Jul 2012
685 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimdog View Post
Well here we go. Ordered from Banggood on Nov. 5. They took my money via paypal (fivesstore@gmail.com) and thats the only correspondence I have to prove it. I tried the instant message on there site and spoke to someone who told be it was shipped a week later and gave me a tracking number which is fine. I asked to have all of the information sent to me by email because I have not got any emails from them at all. None zero no conformation of purchase or conformation of shipping or tracking. I have now tried the instant messaging again with no luck contacting anyone. Its looking more and more like a scam to me. The tracking number hasn't changed location in a couple of week. Hoping this turns out to be a legit company to do business with.
Had 16 transactions with Banggood. I buy only the " in Stock, usually ship in 1 day ". They can be slower then 1 day even with that mention but they will ship. Their packaging is first class.
fauconnier is offline Find More Posts by fauconnier
Old Nov 25, 2012, 10:00 PM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
856 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimdog View Post
Well here we go. Ordered from Banggood on Nov. 5. They took my money via paypal (fivesstore@gmail.com) and thats the only correspondence I have to prove it. I tried the instant message on there site and spoke to someone who told be it was shipped a week later and gave me a tracking number which is fine. I asked to have all of the information sent to me by email because I have not got any emails from them at all. None zero no conformation of purchase or conformation of shipping or tracking. I have now tried the instant messaging again with no luck contacting anyone. Its looking more and more like a scam to me. The tracking number hasn't changed location in a couple of week. Hoping this turns out to be a legit company to do business with.
PM sent,Thanks.
Aaron qin is online now Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 25, 2012, 10:19 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,622 Posts
Don't worry, the company is very legit and there is no scam. International shipments have issues sometimes. Aaron is here to help, and that's why I order from banggood.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 05:15 AM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Feb 2007
14,507 Posts
+1
I now have over 20 completed orders and shipments from Banggood since last July all complete. They also came through and fixed a minor issue I did have with one order on a missing part. These orders arrived in 3 to 6 weeks averaging 4-5 weeks. The tracking number was on the more expensive orders and the number works with USPS tracking. Sometimes the tracking is slow to update, but that is not Banggood's problem. They are an honest and good and reliable company that so far has provided some good deals to make my hobby budget dollars go far
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
Don't worry, the company is very legit and there is no scam. International shipments have issues sometimes. Aaron is here to help, and that's why I order from banggood.
jesolins is offline Find More Posts by jesolins
Old Nov 26, 2012, 11:02 PM
Joined Dec 2010
142 Posts
I got both my orders from banggood under 45 days. It looks around 5 weeks, but with free shipping I can't really complain. And everything was packaged fine other than an excessive use of packing tape.
Farad is online now Find More Posts by Farad
Old Dec 02, 2012, 02:28 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,622 Posts
Aaron, we missed the deal on the V202. Will it run again anytime soon?
Old Dec 02, 2012, 03:51 PM
Arizona
Joined Apr 2009
542 Posts
Me too

+1 on the V202 or similar please
p51p51 is offline Find More Posts by p51p51
Old Dec 02, 2012, 09:32 PM
Changing one life at a time...
United States, NJ, Pemberton Township
Joined Aug 2010
390 Posts
Aaron, what happened with the sale on the V202? We are getting emails about the price being incorrect and that we need to send an additional $10. On the item page the price I paid matched the sale percentage shown from the list price posted- 50% in a red circle from $53.75 = $26.68.

"1 x WLtoys V202 Beetle 2.4G 4 Channel 4-Axis Quadcopter Dexterous Mini UFO RTF (SKU044638) US$26.68"

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1780743
JimStanmore is online now Find More Posts by JimStanmore
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by JimStanmore; Dec 02, 2012 at 09:37 PM.
Old Dec 02, 2012, 09:47 PM
GOT WINGS
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
2,404 Posts
Aaron, The following is the text of the e-mail we got:

Dear Valued Customer,
Warm Greeting From Banggood.com!
We are so sorry that the price of SKU044638 goes wrong on our website by system issue when you made the order.
The real unit price of the SKU044638 is 43.9 USD.
Would it be possible that if you pay another 10 USD for each SKU044638 you have ordered?
Also, we would like to give you a refund if you require.
We are so sorry for all the inconvenience.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regard!
Rebecca

I don't know how many were sold at that price, but while I was looking at it, it went from 64 to 83 units sold, and I found out about it from reading several posts on a thread.

The above e-mail we recieved is very poor customer relations, and could alienate a lot of people. Banggood is already getting bad press on several threads at RCGroups. Maybe they could reconsider the above offer and honor the sale price? It might be better for Banggood in the long run.
siriusflier is offline Find More Posts by siriusflier
Old Dec 02, 2012, 10:12 PM
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Oct 2008
90 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
PM sent,Thanks.
Well like I said I didn't care how long it took. The package arrived a couple of days ago to my parents place so I can't confirm if it was successful or not. I had a bunch of emails back and forth between me and Ming at Banggood in which the problem was never resolved. I am still not happy about not receiving an email conformation or tracking number to my email address. I am impressed that Aaron did try and contact me my PM (thank you). I have had better luck with other retailers and will keep ordering from them.
slimdog is offline Find More Posts by slimdog
Old Dec 03, 2012, 01:17 AM
Joined Jun 2007
2 Posts
Hey Aaron, Hope you are having fun! I was just in the mood to by a v949, and a v911. Are there any coupons availible for those rtfs? Thank you for your time, from Texas USA
thegadget is offline Find More Posts by thegadget
Old Dec 03, 2012, 02:03 AM
New Zealand, Otago, Dunedin
Joined Aug 2012
18 Posts
I'm less than impressed with a company that asks for more money after the sale has been completed due to a 'System issue'. As others have said, when I bought mine the page was showing a consistent discount banner and the discounted price. This appears to be a personnel-based mistake or decision reversed rather than a system issue.

What's to stop banggood.com asking for yet more money after I've paid the additional amount?

This is only my 2nd purchase from them, and if this continues it'll be my last. I know they're a low-margin operator, but bad calls like this one can be a lot more costly reputation-wise in the long run, especially in a busy forum like this one.
GSVNoFixedAbodec is offline Find More Posts by GSVNoFixedAbodec
Old Dec 03, 2012, 07:44 PM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
856 Posts
Hi guys,really sorry for the inconvenience caused,the BG customer service are trying their best to solve this issue.
Aaron qin is online now Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 03, 2012, 08:09 PM
Changing one life at a time...
United States, NJ, Pemberton Township
Joined Aug 2010
390 Posts
Thank you for the reply, Aaron.
JimStanmore is online now Find More Posts by JimStanmore
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Housecleaning Time