HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by ATCH, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 06:06 PM
AMA 1034020
United States, AL, Alexander City
Joined Jul 2011
140 Posts
Trader Rating: 72
For Sale
WTT My Avenger-Pro with Huff-Mod 28.5

What's up guy's
I'm looking to trade my Avenger Pro for a nice HPI 5B or plane. It's RTR, i bought it from ridepate on "Jims RC Boat Dock" and ran 2 bag's threw it. It's been seting on the shelf since. I got it out today pulled it twice and the cord broke. I did by a New Hitec 805 to put in it but never got around to it. It's a awesome boat and is Very Very fast but i'm more into my plane's so this need's to go. I prefer a local trade. Here's the orignal thread by ridepate, the Tx is not included. I'm in central alabama and will meet at a resonable distance. Thanks Atch
http://www.jrcbd.com/showthread.php?...638#post513638
ATCH is offline Find More Posts by ATCH
Last edited by ATCH; Mar 23, 2012 at 08:03 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 22, 2012, 06:49 PM
Joined Jun 2008
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
i have a new geebee sportster 50cc 8foot wingspan 72 inch fuselage all bb servos and lipo power electrics,got this on a trade,i don't fly more into boats,to bad we don't live closer,i'm from montreal canada,only 5 flights on the plane.
fritzz13 is offline Find More Posts by fritzz13
Old Mar 22, 2012, 08:14 PM
AMA 1034020
Joined Jul 2011
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzz13 View Post
i have a new geebee sportster 50cc 8foot wingspan 72 inch fuselage all bb servos and lipo power electrics,got this on a trade,i don't fly more into boats,to bad we don't live closer,i'm from montreal canada,only 5 flights on the plane.
Sure is, would love to see it. Thanks for the reply

I have had afew Pm's about buying it. I would have to have 900 shiped for it. There's about 1400 invested in the Avenger.

Atch
Old Mar 23, 2012, 02:12 AM
southern oregon
Joined Feb 2010
52 Posts
Trader Rating: 52
Avenger..

Hey, just wanted to say, great engine installation, coil mount, throttle and stuff. I don't know if you did it or if it came from a manufacturer that way but it sure is neat !!!! I assume the plug in the radio box is access to recharging plug and off/on switch ? Slick !!!!
Randy Shaw is offline Find More Posts by Randy Shaw
Old Mar 23, 2012, 07:35 AM
AMA 1034020
Joined Jul 2011
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Shaw View Post
Hey, just wanted to say, great engine installation, coil mount, throttle and stuff. I don't know if you did it or if it came from a manufacturer that way but it sure is neat !!!! I assume the plug in the radio box is access to recharging plug and off/on switch ? Slick !!!!
Thanks Randy, The Hull is hand made by aero marine and all the electronics, motor and components were installed by me. It's not a manufactured boat like Proboat, Rio, Black jack. The boat will run 72 mph flat out on GPS and handles small Chop quiet well. Yes the plug is to access the electronics with untapeing the radio box. Thanks for your reply's Atch