HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 22, 2012, 04:01 PM
Joined Oct 2011
67 Posts
New Product
Amazing RC Store - Redcat Dealer in Brampton

Hello Everyone,

We want to introduce ourselves and let everyone know that there is a Redcat Racing Dealer in Ontario.
We are very exited to be a part of this great hobby and are looking to hear feedback from our customers.

We also find that this hobby has the greatest people and we enjoy to organize races and events for all our customers to enjoy free of charge (1st place takes home a Redcat RC RTR) , give aways and raffles. We hope you stop by and check us out!

Like us on facebook and get entered on our monthly raffle to win different RC's every month! Like us once, and keep participating all year long.

AmazingRCstore.com

*Hundreds of parts & hop ups IN stock
*Electric, Nitro, Gas powered RC's
*Race with us and win big prizes
*Excellent customer service
*Personalized attention.

Visit us online at
AmazingRCstore.com

Or call us at
289 801 0464

***Shipping is available everywhere in Canada / USA****

Join the Fun!
Don't Get Left Behind.

Pam.
www.AmazingRCstore.com
AmazingRCstore is offline Find More Posts by AmazingRCstore
Last edited by AmazingRCstore; Mar 22, 2012 at 04:06 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 26, 2012, 02:17 AM
Jody
Cincinnati
Joined Nov 2010
63 Posts
It is really exciting to have another Redcat Racing dealer around. However, I couldn't help but notice the product descriptions of many vehicles including the Redcat Rampage XT and Earthquake 8E look awfully familiar. Then I realized why: you copied them off my website, www.radiocontrolledtoysonline.com. You are of course welcome to sell any brand vehicles you choose, but you are not welcome to plagiarize product descriptions this way from my web store.

Rewrite your own product descriptions ASAP.

Jody White
Radio Controlled Toys Online
RCTO is offline Find More Posts by RCTO
Old May 04, 2012, 10:40 PM View Post
xplr50
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Cross-posting. Show it to me anyway.
Old May 05, 2012, 10:17 PM
RCAPA #005
USA, VT, Springfield
Joined Jan 2004
3,858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCTO View Post
It is really exciting to have another Redcat Racing dealer around. However, I couldn't help but notice the product descriptions of many vehicles including the Redcat Rampage XT and Earthquake 8E look awfully familiar. Then I realized why: you copied them off my website, www.radiocontrolledtoysonline.com. You are of course welcome to sell any brand vehicles you choose, but you are not welcome to plagiarize product descriptions this way from my web store.

Rewrite your own product descriptions ASAP.

Jody White
Radio Controlled Toys Online
OUCH!
So typical these days though...
MGBGTRacer is offline Find More Posts by MGBGTRacer
Old May 08, 2012, 07:12 PM
Jody
Cincinnati
Joined Nov 2010
63 Posts
Fortunately, the situation is in the process of being resolved.
RCTO is offline Find More Posts by RCTO