SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by rumpypumpy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 03:19 PM
United States, MA, Framingham
Joined Oct 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Yokomo MR4TC Drift Car with lots of things

Alright... I am moving so I need to sell some stuff including my heavily modified Yokomo drift car. The chassis is Penguin RC Carbon Fiber. Powered by Castle Mamba Max and LRP Drift Motor. Servo is Futaba Brushless. It also has a bunch of things added to it. Includes lots of Raiko drift tires that I haven't used and spare parts organized like a library. It comes with 2 bodies; one used colored orange and other is an NSX un-painted. Price = $400 or better offer. I don't sell much or go into this forum. I am usually at HPIBajaforum.com. Of if you need reference, I have an ebay account. We can even do this via private email sale.
rumpypumpy is offline Find More Posts by rumpypumpy
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 27, 2013, 10:17 PM
Joined Jan 2009
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Hello I wondering if you still have the Yokomo RC drift car.?
grizzly1968 is offline Find More Posts by grizzly1968