SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Scott C, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 10:50 AM
too old to 3d
United States, GA, Peachtree City
Joined Aug 2000
1,136 Posts
Discussion
Warning with those with teenagers.

I did not know that synthetic marijuana existed. This tragic death happened in our church/community last month.

http://www.thecitizen.com/articles/0...juana%E2%80%99
Scott C is offline Find More Posts by Scott C
Old Mar 24, 2012, 01:10 AM
United States, GA, Canton
Joined Mar 2012
1 Posts
Sorry to hear about your the death in your community. I have met some interesting characters that smoke incense and try to justify that it is not harmful and completely okay to ingest.

As I was reading I realized you were talking about the death in Georgia. Im in north Georgia and hit this part with a force. Local shops are making tons of money selling this stuff. I recently saw this documentary on Bath Salts. It was quite disturbing but to me, both Synthetic Marijuana and "Bath Salt" are equally dangerous.

Watch the documentary. Its pretty interesting. Im not putting the 4 parts on here. Here is part 1. Hopefully some kids learned from this mistake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F5inUs6KnY
HRama is offline Find More Posts by HRama