HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by 61impalaron, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 21, 2012, 08:03 PM
61impalaron
United States, MO, Peculiar
Joined Nov 2011
49 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Sold
EXI 500 New with all new parts/Needs assembled

I have a new EXI 500 Metal Edition with metal rotor head and all new parts that needs assembled. I bought the heli, motor and esc from a guy on ebay and bought all the other parts myself. Was going to assemble it myself but decided to sell it or trade it for a Trex 500 already assembled and ready to go. This is the list of all the parts I have with it.
Align Parts:
*Main Gear
*Auto-rotation
*Center hub with one-way bearing
*Tail rotor housing with bearings
*Tail rotor blade grips with shaft & blades
*Tail pitch slider
*Tail control arm
*Servo mounting hardware
*13 tooth pinion
*Rotor Head control linkage

New Parts:
3 x Turnigy Servos: TGY-930 for cyclic
1 x Power HD high speed digital servo 3688 HB for tail
Turnigy Typhoon 500 Brushless motor
Spektrum AR6100e receiver with bind plug
Hobbyking HK401b gyro
Turnigy velcro strap for battery
2 sets of Main Blades
Blade holder
Foam Board
Skywing 60amp/5v bec external with HXT 4mm battery connectors
I have hooked up the esc to the motor, receiver and servos. The receiver binds and the servos work perfectly, but I cannot get the esc to arm at all (no beeps at all). I've tried everthing. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if there is something wrong with the esc. Can't send it back because it came with the heli when I bought. So who ever buys this may have to get another esc, or maybe you can get it to work.

I also have a bag of misc. parts: Screws, Ball-links, Servo-linkage, shims for the blades and nuts and bolts.

I'm am asking $280 shipped/ paypal. Thanks for looking.
I will now try to get the pictures to load, I have wireless and live out in the country.
61impalaron is online now Find More Posts by 61impalaron
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread