HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 23, 2012, 02:00 PM
United States, FL, Lake Placid
Joined Mar 2012
81 Posts
Yep, Looks like a later rendition. The original looked like a cracker box with a low profile deck and the drivers cockpit was in the rear. There's pictures of it in our site.
whobbies is offline Find More Posts by whobbies
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 23, 2012, 02:08 PM
United States, FL, Lake Placid
Joined Mar 2012
81 Posts
John,
Give me a email on my personal some time. Yes probably every bit of 20 or more, and I figured you did such a good job promoting Enforcer back then , and you are such a personable guy that people like, ( yuk, something Pam would write ) but true, that you deserved to have it, how's that?
I think soon, maybe a coupe more years will begin to make LSE ( a new name, you saw it here first ) become viable and affordable. Email me so we can talk and not bore all these guys, or better yet give me a call.
whobbies is offline Find More Posts by whobbies
Site Sponsor