HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 20, 2012, 09:22 PM View Post
RCDestroyer69
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while RCDestroyer69 edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 10:00 PM
United States, NY, Rye
Joined Feb 2012
49 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
This person has no clue about what they are talking. I knew from the beginning there was something fishy about him and he told me he needed it by thursday when the deal was finalized on Monday night of the same week. This meant I would have to pay 100 dollars for shipping. He was fishy as his adress was in Texas and his username from Louisiana. He has zero feedback anywhere and would not give me his phone number so I could communicate with him and work things out. He sent me different pictures of tricks with differ t bodies, condition of the truck, tires etc and wanted me to ship first. With no feedback on any site how could I trust this random stranger and fulfill his demand by shipping first? How would I know that he is not a scam?
rcfanatic123 is offline Find More Posts by rcfanatic123
Old Mar 20, 2012, 10:29 PM
United States, LA, Chalmette
Joined Mar 2012
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
the deal was finalized friday march 16. he was suppose to ship saturday but he used the excuse the post office was closed already and but he wanted me to ship first. all USPS post offices close as 12pm but for some odd reason he still wanted me to ship like mines would still be open. then he lied and said he just went to USPS and shipped on saturday night and send me the fake shipping label and tracking number then emailed me and demanded i ship to him immediately because he has shipped already. which he lied. yah can listen to him if yah want but I'm just warning you guys ahead of time.
RCDestroyer69 is offline Find More Posts by RCDestroyer69
Old Mar 20, 2012, 10:43 PM
United States, NY, Rye
Joined Feb 2012
49 Posts
It wasn't finalized at all. I was still asking him questions due to his fishy pictures that showed the trucks in completely different conditions every time. Why did he need me to ship first? Was he trying to scam me as I would ship my 700+ dollar truck to him and would get nothing back in return? He has zer posts and feedback. Are you kidding me?! There was no reason to believe this fishy man and I am telling everyone that never ever trade with him as he is a complete jerk and likes to fraud by telling others to ship first like he has some kind of authoritative power over others? He is a complete pain to deal with and certainly not genuine at all.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 10:47 PM
Where rubber meets the ROCK
Joined Aug 2011
169 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
girls girls! youre both pretty
sixshooterstang is offline Find More Posts by sixshooterstang
Old Mar 20, 2012, 10:56 PM
Joined Mar 2010
36 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
LoL..niether 1 of them have feed back
53"SuperGator is offline Find More Posts by 53"SuperGator
Old Mar 20, 2012, 11:01 PM
United States, NY, Rye
Joined Feb 2012
49 Posts
Yeah not on rc groups but I have tons of it on eBay under the name reetish*123 and I have been in the hobby for over 15 years now.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 11:25 PM
United States, LA, Chalmette
Joined Mar 2012
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
he messaged me on my post making offers and now he claims I'm the one trying to scam him. i didn't try to trade with him. i stated from the beginning i don't ship first. i've been scammed before and i told him how i would do things and he agreed. and lied and tried to scam me by faking a sent package. if he didn't want to trade he should have just not tried to trade. he was persistently trying to lie and act like he shipped or was going to ship. once the excuses came and the lies came i already knew what was up. another great reason why i don't ship first.
RCDestroyer69 is offline Find More Posts by RCDestroyer69
Old Mar 21, 2012, 09:24 AM
Newbie,3D Wannabe :)
United States, NJ, Somerset
Joined Feb 2011
93 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshooterstang View Post
girls girls! Youre both pretty
rofl !
Skywalker14 is offline Find More Posts by Skywalker14
Old Mar 21, 2012, 09:28 AM
Newbie,3D Wannabe :)
United States, NJ, Somerset
Joined Feb 2011
93 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfanatic123 View Post
Yeah not on rc groups but I have tons of it on eBay under the name reetish*123 and I have been in the hobby for over 15 years now.
Why Didint you use same user name as ebay or other sites you have feedback,Honestly your Story Sounds Fishy To,

You Guys Make A Beautiful Couple
Here is what i suggest, JUST USE ESCROW SERVICE - ITEM WONT BE RELEASED UNTIL ARRIVES AND ITS INSPECTED tha tah tha tha Thats all folks!

At Least He Paid For Shipping And Had A Box Ready For Shipping,Belive It Or Not He Sounds More Genuine Then You RcDestroyer
Skywalker14 is offline Find More Posts by Skywalker14
Last edited by Skywalker14; Mar 21, 2012 at 12:20 PM.
Old Mar 21, 2012, 11:43 AM
Vanadu
Canada, YT, Whitehorse
Joined Dec 2008
3,855 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshooterstang View Post
girls girls! youre both pretty
I think I just peed myself!
Heavy Chevy is offline Find More Posts by Heavy Chevy
Old Mar 22, 2012, 08:26 AM
D W
I love you man.
United States, NY, Pelham
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Anybody else have the feeling they're both the same guy arguing with himself?
D W is offline Find More Posts by D W
Old Mar 22, 2012, 08:32 AM
United States, NJ, Lodi
Joined Jan 2012
968 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by D W View Post
Anybody else have the feeling they're both the same guy arguing with himself?
Syner01 is offline Find More Posts by Syner01
Old Mar 22, 2012, 10:12 AM
some call me macgyver....
United States, OK, Shawnee
Joined Feb 2012
730 Posts
Trader Rating: 147
I'm with u DW I think he is just trying to get some attention not knowing both of them r just pushing away anyone that buys or trades with them. Nobody will do business with either of u. Childish games will keep the both of u having a 0 trader rating. Its bull like this that kills people trying to start on forums. Grow up!!! Please. Try to work it out. It's like the days of our lives here.
bethelflier8036 is offline Find More Posts by bethelflier8036
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: my son is cancer free
Old Mar 22, 2012, 12:15 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Trader Rating: 128
...........like the sands of time through an hourglass...........
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)