HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 20, 2012, 06:39 AM
Joined Mar 2012
1 Posts
Help!
Need help with blade mcpx V1 brushless conversion

ok basicly I was trying to solder the yellow steve wire onto the resister as shown in this guys picture I attatched, some how when I took the soldering iron off the resister trying to tin it the resister got stuck to the soldering iron then it fell off no where to be found.

So now my stock main motor dont work but the tail motor still works.

Is there any other way to connect the steve signal wire besides on the resister or main motor plug because it dont work now after losing the resister? Its the V1 3 in 1 board..
Thanks in advance guys

Steve
steve.potter.74 is offline Find More Posts by steve.potter.74
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 20, 2012, 11:18 AM
Farmer
United States, CA
Joined Oct 2011
928 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve.potter.74 View Post
ok basicly I was trying to solder the yellow steve wire onto the resister as shown in this guys picture I attatched, some how when I took the soldering iron off the resister trying to tin it the resister got stuck to the soldering iron then it fell off no where to be found.

So now my stock main motor dont work but the tail motor still works.

Is there any other way to connect the steve signal wire besides on the resister or main motor plug because it dont work now after losing the resister? Its the V1 3 in 1 board..
Thanks in advance guys

Steve
You must have used to hot of an iron, see if you can purchase one they are itty bitty lol
f.a.r.m.e.r is offline Find More Posts by f.a.r.m.e.r