HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by nk4787, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 04:38 AM
Joined May 2011
310 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Sold
Complete "BNF" FPV package (incl. SkyWalker, EzUHF LRS, EzOSD, and more!)

I have reluctantly decided to sell my entire FPV setup to free up some funds for a home purchase. This is a COMPLETE package with everything included- all you need to do is bind your radio, charge the batteries (included) and fly!

Whether you're already into FPV or thinking about getting into it, this is the perfect setup for you as it has every component you would ever need (which you can implement as you gain experience) and is also very modular/flexible.

Items included are as follows:

Notes:
-The items are sold as a bundle and will not be split out into individual components.
-All the gear is either brand new, like new, or used but in excellent working condition.
-Certain items which are listed but not shown in the picture are already installed in the SkyWalker plane (i.e. 500mW vTx, EzUHF 8ch Rx, EzOSD, etc.)
-Cables are not explicitly listed in the above table but ALL REQUIRED CABLES (including extra/spare's) will be included. Even the core components to create a cable to plug the ImmersionRC EzUHF system into a Spektrum radio!
-The Skywalker's left wing has minor dings on the surface but the plane's flying characteristics are unaffected, it flies perfectly! Average 20-30min flight times on 2200mAh 3S LiPo cruising at 4-6A.
-Decal's for the SkyWalker have not been applied but are included.
-The Skywalker has no mods except for the standard side hatch and Carbon Fiber strip reinforcement to the wings.
-The pan gear for the antenna tracker needs to be reattached to the pan servo.

Price, payment, and shipping:
-Asking price: $2,000 (CAD or USD) shipped anywhere in Canada and USA
-Am open to (reasonable) offers but cash only (no trades)
-Payment through PayPal
-Shipping from Calgary (will include insurance and tracking on the shipment)
-I have done the majority of my selling on RCCanada (username: nk4787). 6 sales at 100% positive feedback). My eBay record is also 100% (username: kochhar87).

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!
-NK
nk4787 is offline Find More Posts by nk4787
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread