Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by DJO, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 19, 2012, 02:29 PM
DJO
Custom FPV Setups
United States, CT, Stafford
Joined Oct 2011
3,544 Posts
Trader Rating: 72
For Sale
Radio Shack 13.8v Power Supply

Hello,

Up for sale I have an almost perfectly new Radio Shack 3 Amp 13.8v Power Supply. I haven't even had it for half a year and it is in perfect condition. There's barely a scratch on the whole unit, it pumps out 3A easily. This power supply is great for chargers like the Dynamite Passport DC and any other AC/DC or just DC chargers that are used for smaller packs like those used in foamie aircraft and such. I originally bought this for nearly $60 at Radio Shack plus tax, but it's yours for $45 shipped in the continental USA.

The unit includes the standard banana plug ports for positive and negative power as well as a 12V DC lighter jack adapter that is useful for car chargers. The banana plug ports screw out a little bit to allow for alligator clips and bare leads to also connect to the unit for power or testing. It will also come with the manual for it.

Proof that it works:

PayPal only. PM me for more information if needed. If bought and paid for, it will be shipped via USPS in the original box and you'll be given a tracking number.

Thank you!

Dan
DJO is offline Find More Posts by DJO
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by DJO; Mar 20, 2012 at 06:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread